Chasing Makoto(Haru)

I awoke from my slumber and saw a note by the table, the envelope read "Haru" in cursive. I opened the letter and it said:

Haru, 

I can't bear to see you like this, injured again because of our fight. I know that this will affect your ability to swim, all because of me. I'm sorry for everything Haru, I should've just believed that you were fine and to mind my own business. I said horrible things to you, just because of my anger and selfishness, I was only thinking about myself. I didn't even think about how you were feeling. But don't worry I will be out of your sight, and I'm going to be as far away so that you won't get hurt anymore. I don't want to ruin your future Haru, you are talented, and I know that you love swimming more than anything else. I want you to be able to swim no distractions, just you and the water. You are the best thing that ever happened to me, if it weren't for swimming we wouldn't have even met. This is it, my last goodbye tell the others to not look for me. Be strong Haru, fight so that you are able to swim again and fulfill it forever. 

~Makoto

"Damn it! Makoto why did you have to do this!" I yelled, crumbling the letter in my hands while tears pouring down my face. I got up from the hospital bed and changed my clothes. No Makoto, it's not your fault. Don't leave. I walked out of the hospital room and went through the emergency exit. I finally made it outside, I don't care about this god damn arm, I care about Makoto, more than anything, even swimming. I ran to the nearest train station and I saw the last destination that left was Tokyo. I bought a ticket and rode the train, I don't care if my injury gets worst as long as I see Makoto again. I love him not as my best friend but more. I needed him, I couldn't live without him. 

Finally the train came to a stop at Tokyo, my phone kept ringing but I ignored it. I walked out and ran with my swollen arm looking for a tall, green-eyed, brown hair that was Makoto. I asked around but all of them didn't recognize Makoto. I was out of breath, I sat on the bench clenching my fist and crying my eyes out. I can't give up. not. never. even if it takes forever I will find Makoto and admit how I truly feel.