????(Makoto)

I couldn't leave yet, I just needed to avoid Haru for the meantime. Instead I went home and scheduled for my leave in two days. I planned on going back to Tokyo and permanently staying there. I finally arrived home when all of a sudden Gou came running up to me heavily breathing.

"Makoto!" Gou yelled running towards me.

"Gou, what's wrong why are you panting!" I asked.

"Haru! He's missing, the nurse saw that his patient clothes were left at the table and this.." Gou clamored handing me an envelope.

"Wh..at! how could that be, he's injured." I uttered out opening the letter.

Friends,

I'm leaving to look for Makoto, wherever he may be I'm going to keep looking until I see him. Please don't worry about me, I will be fine. If I have to lose swimming that's fine with me, what matters most is finding Makoto. He left me a goodbye letter saying that he will go as far away from me so that I wouldn't get hurt again. I will not let that happen! I don't care what happens to me along the way. Goodbye, please don't look for me or try to stop me cause nothing will.

~Haru

"Is he crazy!" I screamed tears pouring down my face. I can't believe Haru would risk his life like that, Why? I never seen Haru act this way.

"Well, what do we do!" Gou panicked. Suddenly the other guys came.

"We heard what happened!?" Rei announced.

"We came as fast as we could" Nagisa panted.

I gave them the letter and they were in shock as much as I was. Rin and Sousuke came also.

"Where could Haru go!" Rin clamored.

We were all thinking of places Haru could've gone to.

"Tokyo!" Nagisa yelled.

"He must have gone there because that's where he might've thought Makoto went off to" He added.

We all agreed and ran to the train station, all of us waited for the train for Tokyo. My parents heard what happened and contacted Haru's parents immediately. Haru. Why?

Finally the train arrived and me, Gou, Rin, Nagisa, Rei, and Sousuke all hopped on. We all sat down sweat in our palms and out of breaths. We arrived at Tokyo and all split into 2 groups, me, Ghou, and Rin and Nagisa, Rei, and Sousuke.

"I'll go check the park, he probably didn't go too far" Gou informed.

"Ok, I'm going to check my school" I replied.

"I'll check the recreation center" Rin proposed.

We all went to the places we mentioned, I ran to my school and asked if they seen Haru stop by; and everybody shook their heads no. I left the location and went to the park with Gou, still no sign of Haru.

Finally, Rei called saying that Haru was at a bridge and is about to jump off. Rin, Gou, and I ran to the bridge.

"HARU! DO'NT DO THIS!" I shouted running towards the bridge. Haru heard and saw us and he came running towards us when all of a sudden a fast car drove by hitting Haru, making him fall on the concrete. Blood everywhere.

Suddenly, an ambulance came and brought Haru to the emergency room. Tears were pouring down my face as the paramedics and I pushed the pulley. We were stopped by the paramedic and so we waited in the waiting room.

"This is all my fault!" I clamored so loud that almost the whole building heard it. Tears were dropping every second, I punched the wall making my hand bleed.

"Makoto, stop calm down" Gou exclaimed.

The nurse placed a bandage on my bleeding hand. The doctor finally came out and explained that Haru's being checked in at the ICU.

"The accident caused him to have a brain injury, but we manage to get a pulse" the doctor reassured.

"Will he be fine?" I asked.

"For now yes, but he needs to remain here so that he can be observed" the doctor replied.

My heart was beating, I knew something was not right he wasn't fine that car hit him hard. Everybody else went to check in at the hotel while I stayed at the hospital, Gou did too.

"Are you sure you want to stay here?" Gou asked softly as she stands up.

"Yes, I want to stay you can go on ahead" I replied weakly tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Ok I'll bring you your change of clothes" she offered hugging me.

"Thank you," I responded.

Gou left to she went to the hotel and then came back to drop off my clothes. "Goodnight, don't worry too much ok" she yawned hugging me goodbye.

"Night, see you tomorrow" I answered hugging her back. I was the only one left at the hospital and they offered me a room to sleep while I waited for Haru's results.