Where Haru was? (Haru)

It was so boring in this hospital room, so I leaped out of my bed and walked outside the room. I know I shouldn't but I wanted to find myself again, Haru, who am I? I want to remember. I strolled out of the hospital and into the open free. It was chaotic but it was more interesting than that dull hospital room. I saw the clear sky and the towering buildings. I had no clue where I was but I could read at least.

I walked further and further until I reached the park. Wow it was paradise, so peaceful not a single sound was heard. I wandered around and saw the most angelic sight, the lake it was so clear that I saw my own reflection. I saw this tall guy again, the one that visited me. What was his name again? Makoto? right Makoto, he was sitting at a bench what looks to be a Sakura tree. Sak..ura

Suddenly I felt a flashback in my head, but it was blurry and unclear. I saw the Sakura tree petals blowing through the clear blue sky and two young boys that had similar characteristics as me and what looks to be Makoto. Then the flashback disappeared. Makoto, stood up and watched as the petals gust through the sky. He stood there frozen looking up at the Sakura tree. I wanted to walk to him, but he was a stranger to me so I had no business with him. I walked out of the park and continue this fascinating journey through the open again.

I strolled to the less industrial side of the city, and saw another angelic site it was blue and clear. I saw people in this beautiful landscape smiling and fooling around. I tramped through the soft, warm ground. The smell of salt and creatures came to mind also the barking sound of graceful sea creatures. I walked closer to the pleasant landscape, what seems to be an ocean. The ocean water as they caress through my feet, felt paradise.

FLASHBACK:

"Haru, where did you go?"  someone wandered as they run through the sound.

" Look at this," he pointed," it's so blue and beautiful I want to feel it."

"Wait you mean the beach?" ?? responded.

"Be..ach, yea that let's go" he uttered as he run to the ocean.

END OF FLASHBACK

The beach it's called, it was so calming and peaceful like I felt there was no one next to me. I closed my eyes as the wind blows through my hair and someone comes into mind.

A tall, brown haired and green eyes figure come into my mind, it's Makoto again. Why does he keep coming into my mind, I barely know him. Suddenly,a flashback was reoccurring in my head of Makoto.

Flashback:

"Makoto, promise me that whatever happens we will always be best friends" young Haru declared.

"In the name of this Sakura tree I promise we will always be best friends" young Makoto proclaimed.

End of Flashback

I wonder what that was about, anyway I decided to stroll back to the hospital, as my parents might be worrying like sick that I disappeared.