Derek's P.O.V

Should I tell her that I like her or should I just let her go? I mean I know I have to talk to her brother first and everything but i keep thinking about that kiss and how she felt under me and her smile and god her laughter. I mean she's hot who wouldn't want to be with her! She has an amazing body I mean I know I'm gonna have to convince her brother I'm not trying to use his sister because I'm not I mean I honestly want to be with her and take her out and maybe actually have a relationship with her if she will have me that is. 

Everyone had already left the gym and it was just me and Damien. I looked over at him trying to see if now was a good time or if he was still in a pissy mood because Dominick and Karma are a thing I guess they are hell she's just was much his sister as Jade is. Oh well it's now or never if Dominick can have Karma then I can at least have the balls to talk to her brother about what I feel for  Jade.

"Damien man I have something I need to talk to you about" I said sitting down on the bleachers trying not to seem nervous.

"What is it man?" Damien asked sitting down beside me.

" I um I... I like Jade" I said still looking at the floor.

"You what?" Damien asked causing me to look up at him.

" I like your sister Jade. I want to ask her out on a date" I said 

" You like Jade since when?" Damien asked standing up.

" Since the day you found us fighting over the remote" I said 

" My sister isn't some easy lay Derek she's still a virgin thank god. I don't want you fucking that up for her. She wants to wait for the right guy hell I could see her waiting till she found the guy she was gonna marry. She's not your type you want girls who don't mind fucking and having one night stands and shit. My sister isn't that girl" Damien said 

"That's not what I want her for I'm serious when I say that I like her and I want to be with her. Can you at least let me take her out and see if she feels the same for me. I promise I won't hurt her. I'm not stupid you would hate me and your like a brother to me you know that and I know that using her for that would ruin our friendship and I wouldn't do that for a  easy lay or anything like that. I truly think me and your sister could honestly have something." I said 

"You know what you can ask her out on one date and if she wants to go out with you again that's fine but your hurt my sister and I swear to god I'll beat the shit out of you and we will be done. I already have to deal with Dominick he knows that Karma's my sister also and he didn't even ask and he better don't think i didn't see them holding hands and his arms around her." Damien said " Well come on lets go Jade will be at home since Karma is off with Dominick" he said and started towards the parking lot.

 I just can't believe that he is actually letting me ask his sister out. Like damn I thought it would take more convincing than this. But I still have to get her to agree to go out with me. I'm not sure she will when she was the one who says that kiss was a mistake but she kissed back and we only pulled away because of her brother I wonder what would have happened had he not walked in. I mean I know it wouldn't have been anything more than kissing. We got to there house within ten minutes damn why am I so nervous I'm never nervous about a girl. I walked into the house to find Jade and another guy sitting at the coffee table smiling and laughing. What the hell? Is this why she said the kiss was a mistake. does she already have a boyfriend or a guy she likes. I mean why couldn't she tell me instead of saying it was a mistake.

"I'm gonna go to the gym room " I said then went the long way around so i wouldn't have to pass them.

How could she do this I mean seriously I thought we could have at least tried. Hell who am I kidding what would a girl like that want with a guy like me. She has known that I was a player that I slept around. I should have known better than to think a girl as sweet as her would even so much as look at a guy like me. I decided not to wrap my hands up so I could feel the pain After a few rounds and some bleeding knuckles later i felt presence behind me. I turned around to see her walk in with that boy. I turned back around and started hitting the punching bag harder I felt someone touch but caught my self before I swung.