Derek's P.O.V

Heyy guy's look I'm sorry I've dissaperd on you!!!! It's just been getting hard lol working to damn much lol...... Anywhore here you goooo.......

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Damnit, Fuck, Shit, was all I could think. I just fucking kissed Damon's sister. Fucking hell he's gonna kick my ass. I can't even fucking fight back because hell if I had a sister and a guy like me had kissed her I would kick his ass. Damn, Maybe she didn't tell him.... Of course she fucking told him why wouldn't she? Damn I have just fucked up royally damn.

I layed on my bed thinking of ways to keep Damon from knowing i kissed his sister but i know either i will fuck up and tell him or she will tell him.

I need to talk to her and see if she want tell him Dammit man. Besides how the hell do I get her not to tell him? If I act like a dick then she will definitely tell him. Maybe I can just tell her I can't do that, that I don't do relationships. Maybe that will work, I doubt it but it's worth a shot.

I picked up my cell phone and called Dominick.

"Yo" Dominick said as soon as he picked up.

"Dude, do you got that Karma chicks number?" I asked.

"No, and why the hell do you need it?" Dominick asked sounding defensive.

"Damn, and because i need to ask her a question. What's wrong with you?" I asked.

"Nothing man" Dominick said

"Yeah, alright man" I said not believing him.

"I'm serious man it's nothing." Dominick said trying to convince me.

"alright man see you at school tomorrow" I said and hung up.

Damn, Now I have to face him at school with the possibility of him already knowing. I just can't let it show that anything is wrong with me. Damn how in the hell did i let myself do that!

I laid down on my bed and threw my arm over my head. Damn I have to admit though Jade is pretty damn hot too bad she's off limits but she wouldn't ever really fall for a guy like me. I only do one night stands and fuck buddies I don't do girlfriends. Finally after a while I fell asleep. I jumped up to my alarm clock going off. I looked over to see it was 6:30. Damn I over slept!

I jumped up and threw on some cloths and shoes and headed out the door.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote

Comment

Follow

XXGreenEyedDevilXX