Stacy's P.O.V

Shit, Shit, Shit, I keep thinking over and over again. Dammit Why did I sleep with him again? Because he's good in bed. But now the idiot got caught and so help me if i get humiliated in front of everyone i will make his life hell.

I picked up my phone and looked through my contact list. Ahh Derek he's always willing to give me a good time. I dialed his number and waited for him to pick up.

"Hello" Derek said

"Hey, what are you doing" I asked while trying to find something to wear.

"Absolutely nothing, Parents home?" He asked

"Gone for the week so I'm all alone" I said

"Be there in 20" He said and hung up

I finally picked out some hot pink lace thongs with a matching bra. I put on my Victoria secret shorts and tank top. I brushed through my hair and touched up my make up. What i liked to look good even if it's to fuck and let me tell you Derek always gives me exactly what i need. There's absolutely no feelings no attachments whatsoever which i love.

Ding Dong the doorbell rang.

I walked down the hallway and to the front door and opened it. Damn he looked good he had on faded blue jeans a black t-shirt that clung to his muscles and converse. His hair was styled messily.

"Hey" I said while stepping out of the way to let him in.

"Hey" He said

I closed the door and locked it. I turned around to head to my room when i was pushed against the door. He pinned my hands above my head and started kissing up my neck across my jaw to my lips. I eagerly kissed him back. His hand roamed my body kneading and squezong my boob through my tank top. HIs hand slid down my side across my stomach into my shorts and inside my panties straight to my little bundle of nerves. He applied pressure making me moan into the kiss he dipped one finger into my entrance.

"So wet" He mumbled into the kiss

He slid another finger in pumping them slowly then started picking up pace as i started to rock my hips with his hand.

"mmm" I moaned moving my hips faster.

"How about we take this to the bedroom" He said removing his hand.

I whimpered at the loss of contact and he chuckled. I followed him to my room. We walked into the room i closed and locked the door. He took his cloths off leaving him in his boxers.

"Strip" He ordered after he laid down in the middle of my bed.

I slowly took off my cloths teasing him then crawled up the bed and straddled him. I leaned in and kissed him biting his lip a little causing him to groan. He pulle dmy hairback and pulled my boob into his mouth sucking and nipping then doing the same to the other.

I started slowly grinding my hips into him making him groan and pull my hair harder. He flipped us over and pulled it out of his boxers and slammed into me making me cry out. His fast pace told me he needed this as much as i did. He held my hands above my head as he pounded into me. I met him thrust for thrust my moans getting louder as his grunts became more frequent. I know hes getting close and so am i.

"Come for me baby" He demanded applying pressure to my little bundle of nerves.

That's all it took for me to cry out in pleasure. He sped up some more and groaned pulling out spilling his seed on to my stomach.

"Damn" He said while catching his breath.

He reached for the table beside my bed and pulled out a roll of toilet paper. He pulled some off and handed it to me. I took it and cleaned myself up.

We both got dressed. I pulled my hair up into a ponytail.

"You hungry" I asked even though I already know the answer to that.

"Hell yeah especially after that work out" He said.

I headed to the kitchen so find something that i can fix. I looked in the freezer and there were chicken nuggets, pizza, fish sticks, and them 2 minute meals.

"There's pizza, chicken nuggets and fish sticks" I said

"Pizza" He said then excused himself when his phone started ringing.

I turned the oven on and let it heat up. After a little bit i put the pizza in.

After a couple minutes Derek came back in his jaw clenched.

"What's wrong?" I asked

"Did you fuck Brain" He asked

"No, we fooled around a bit but I didn't fuck him but why does it matter?" I asked crossing my arms

"Because now we have to call you out in three day's because he cheated on his girlfriend with only you so far" He said

" Like hell you will" I said

This is bullshit i didn't know he had a girlfriend till after the damn fact but we have been fucking on and off for six months now.

"I will you helped him cheat on his girlfriend. So that mean you're no better. That also means this fuck buddy shti is over" He said and walked out.

Damn, there goes my main fick buddy. Who else is there it can't be Brain until i know that he's single. Hmm thats right Rowan! Why didn't I think of him earlier.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyy Guy;s

so sorry i didn't update when i said i would i was just tired but i updated only a day late and im still working on the pov to the other story lol im so stuck on it!

Anywhore

Vote

Comment

Follow

XXGreenEyedDevilXX