Rowan's P.O.V

"Dude, you should really give up on that chick. You know she will never fall for you" Matthew said.

"Bullshit, She will fall for me they all do eventually" I say while laughing.

It's true no one can resist my charms anyway.

"Man, you are so full of yourself. I'm going to laugh my ass off when you realize that she's not like the other girls. Did you see what happened to mark when he grabbed her ass." Matthew said

"Yeah man that was hilarious. He kept that black eye for awhile" I said but still no girl can resist this i mean come one I'm one of the most popular guy's here and I'm rich well my parents are but still that's not the point. I have money the nice cars damn good looks. Hell who wouldn't want to be with me. I mean i know she's different but i will get her I always get the girl.

"Man, you done dreaming about the impossible yet?" Matthew asked

"Man It's not impossible you'll see" I said.

"Whatever, just come on before we are late to practice"Matthew siad while throwing on his jersey.

Damn football I hate it but it's the only way i even get the shit that i have. Damn sometimes i wonder if it's worth it. I mean would me not having the money and that damn car mean my popularity is gone? Does that mean the girls are gone? I thought as I ran to catch up with the rest of the team.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyy guy's

I know it's short but i wrote a lil something for you guy's when i got off work. I know it's not much but it's something anywhore what do you think about the book so far. I mean i know all the lil pov's are short but it's a lil insight on each person so you get to see every side anyway Karma's p.o.v is next i'm writing it now but thanks for reading!

Vote

Comment

Follow

XXGreenEyedDevelXX