Dominick's P.O.V

"Fight, Fight ,Fight" The students in the cafeteria shouted as I stood up to the so called bad ass Rowan Walker. He's notorious for street fights and is associated with gangs. I don't care though I know the guy doesn't stand a chance. i just stood there waiting for him to ether throw a punch or yell at me.

"Did you sleep with Samantha?" Rowan asked through clenched teeth.

" Damn right, But I've had better" I smirked knowing I had pissed the guy off even more.

"You son of a bitch" he yelled before he lunged at me.

I dodged and punched him in the gut. He doubled over for a moment. He straightened back up and swung at me but I dodged again landing another hit to his gut. We went at it for awhile. He managed to get in a few good hits that I knew would bruise. Eventually we got pulled apart by my buddies so that the teachers wouldn't get involved.

By the time that everyone cleared and my adrenaline rush had calmed down lunch was over and me and the boys were headed to sixth period which was physical science. Own our way we heard some noise coming from the janitors closet. So us being us we decided to listen in to see what was going on. I put my ear to the door and listened quietly.

"Karma, Baby why do you have to be such a tease" A male voice asked.

(Giggles) " Its not my fault your so easy to get turned on" Karma I assumed said.

"What so you think your doing?" the male voice asked.

"Fixing my cloths, I'm not going to be late to class" Karma said.

"But baby you have to fix my problem" the male voice said.

"Ha, you should have thought about that before you drug me into this closet. you know I won't do more than make out unless we are in my or your bedroom"

" Oh come on baby no one will know"

" Dammit Brian I'm not like the other girls. I don't fuck in clostes, cars bathrooms or any of that now stop trying to pressure me" Karma said yanking the door opened

Me being the dumb ass I am I couldn't catch myself so I wound up falling into that Marks chick while the guys laughed at me.

"Watch where your going" Karma growled and stormed off

I looked back to the Brian guy to see him smiling down at his phone.

"Dude what are you smiling about your girl just turned you down" I said.

"Dude, I've already got someone more than willing to fix my problem" he said and smiled

"But wasn't that your girlfriend?" I asked confused the chick was hot and had a nice ass. why would he want to chest on her?

"yeah so what we have been together almost a year and she finally gave it up to me two months ago but she don't give it up enough for me. I got needs" he said and walked off.

I looked back at the boys we all had the same thought. we all hated cheaters. so every time we find one we expose the to the one their cheating on the beat the shit out of them then embarrass them in front of the school.

"I'll handle the girlfriend" I said and they all nodded.

------------------------------------

Heyy guys

So this my new story I like it so fae and I hope you guys do to and I've deleted all my other stories except this and a girl as alpha because there the only to I will be focusing on and I hope you guys like both of these but please comment , like , follow thanks guys

XXGreenEyedDevelXX