Karma's P.O.V

Guy's are dicks. I swear all they do is eat sleep and fuck. well at least that's all Brian wants to do. To be honest I wouldn't be surprised if he's cheating on me. Because I finally gave in and slept with him two months ago and we have only done it a few times. Because that's not what I want our relationship to be about. plus I have school to worry about. my grades have already slipped enough. I don't need to fuck up my chances to get into a good college. Because my family can't afford it. I already babysit on school afternoons and mornings on the weekends but they pick then up at 12:00 every Saturday and Sunday so I don't have them all weekend.

I finally reached my sixth period class just before the bell rang getting s look of dissaproval from the teacher. I ignored it and went to my seat by the window with my Twp friends this is the only class we have together besides lunch and I'm sure they were dying to talk to me about the fight that happened in the lunch room. I mean don't get me wrong both Rowan and Dominick are hot but their both jerks and love to sleep around. as if on que both Carmen and Jade turned towards me. Carmen sits in front of me while Jade sits beside me

"so karma did you see the fight between the two insanely hot guys?" Carmen asked.

"Of course I did dummy" I said rolling my eyes. everyone in the lunchroom  saw that fight.

"I just figured you would be to busy sucking faces with Brian" Jade said

They both hate him . I mean he is a douche but not to me. he's actually really sweet to me a lot of the time. I just hope he doesn't cheat on me because I'm actually starting to fall for the him. and no he wasn't my first. Carmen and Jade are still virgens while in not and yeah I know I'm only in the tenth grade and yes only the second guy I've been with. the first time I was sixteen and I was only his second his friends thought he needed e tea practice so we dated and I started to have feelings for him and he convinced me that if we had Alex it would bring us closer so we did and it lasted about two months till I found out that he was sleeping with Skylar one of the biggest sluts in the school. so I broke up with him and got myself checked because she had already slept with half of the football team.

"hello, earth to Karma " Carmen said waving her hand in front of my face.

"what?" I asked confused

" chick you just totally blanked out during this whole class. its time to go" Jade said

Damn I didn't realized I had actually zoned out. but oh well I didn't have to hear them complain about my boyfriend. I gathered up my stuff and headed to my locker. I rounded the corner not really paying attention and crashed into a rock hard chest but before I could fall arms had wrapped around my waist. I looked up to see none other than Rowan Walker. I tried to back up but his hands tightened around my waist

"let me go" I said through clenched teeth

" now why would I do that" he asked cocking his head to the side

"because Rowan I don't like you nor so I appreciate your filthy Hans on me and if you don't let me go I'll tell Brian" I said

"oh, you think Brian scares me. ha, babe I could beat his ass no problem. anyway what makes you think Brian even cares. besides goes cheating on you anyway" he said.

"Bullshit he can take you" I said ignoring the cheating statement. he won't do that to you I thought to myself wanting to believe it .

------------------------------------

Heyy guys

so it the second update to Karmas a bitch so how do you guys like the book so far.... anywhere its 3:50 am lol but I can't go to sleep or I won't get up on time lol. the bf comes home from college for his lil summer break which is only a week but hell its sooo much better than. these little weekends lol anyway I hope you guys enjoy this!!!!!

Vote

Comment

Follow

XXGreenEyedDevelXX