Dark Magic

Scootaloo P.O.V.
"Diamond, you cheated on me. I could never be with someone like that." I said. "But you don't-" "I do understand, Diamond. You should be with Sweetie Belle if you like her more. Besides, I'm with Apple Bloom now."  I kissed Apple Bloom right in front of Diamond. I wish it didn't have to be like this, but she betrayed me. "Bye Diamond," Apple Bloom said. I walked with Apple Bloom, not saying another word to Diamond...

Diamond P.O.V.

It wasn't even my fault!  I had to find a way to win Scootaloo back.  All of a sudden, a dark vortex appeared behind a tree.  A voice was calling, "Diamond, come here Diamond."  I walked over to the vortex.   Surprisingly, I didn't feel any fear.  "Diamond, I can give you the power to win back your loved one, just come into the vortex, I'll show you."  I didn't know what to do.  But my love for Scootaloo prevails over all my other feelings, so I stepped in.  Suddenly, I was in a dark, shadowy clearing.  In front of me stood one pony.  "Diamond Tiara we meet at last.  I am Queen Chrysalis, queen of the changelings!"  I gasped.  I tried to run but she caught me.  "You are now part of my scheme to take over Equestria!  Suddenly, a green chrysalis surrounded me, and all went black.

Sweetie Belle P.O.V.

Diamond walked up to me.  "Hey, Sweetie Belle, I want to show you something."  Oh Diamond is so pretty.  Suddenly a saw a spinning black vortex, and Diamond hit me from behind.  "HELP!!!........."