Its Slowly Killing Him

"Anakin!" Obi-wan yelled. Padmé then ran into the room.
"What happened to him?" Padmé asked concerned for Anakin.
"I don't know. He was going to talk to you and then he just collapsed." Obi-wan said feeling Anakin's forehead.
"Is he sick?" Padmé asked starring at her unconscious husband.
"He is burning up." Obi-wan said, removing his hand from Anakin's forehead.
"What should we do?" Padmé asked. She was full of questions at the moment.
"We should get Anakin to a Medical center, and fast." Obi-wan then went to the pilot's seat and turned the ship around. They got to the Medical Wing within minutes and got Anakin inside. Padmé stayed with him while Obi-wan went off to find Master Yoda.

As Obi-wan rushed through the hall of the Jedi temple he almost ran over Ahsoka.
"Apologizes, Ahsoka." Obi-wan said then began to walk off. Ahsoka ran after him.
"Whats with the rush?" Ahsoka asked.
"Anakin is at the Medical wing." Obi-wan said.
"What! why?" Ahsoka asked confused.
"We were taking Senator Amidala somewhere safe. Then he and Padmé got into an argument. She went into the other room and I could tell he was upset. I told him to go talk to her and when he was about to open the door he fell down, unconscious." Obi-wan said telling Ahsoka the story.
"What could have caused him to just collapse?" Ahsoka asked comfused.
"I don't know... Thats why I was going to get Master Yoda. I sensed this isn't an ordinary sickness." Obi-wan said sadly.
"So... Do you think he is going to live?" Ahsoka asked.
"I don't know, Ahsoka. The last Jedi that I saw like this died. I just hope that doesn't happened to Anakin." Obi-wan spoke truthfully.
"My master is a fighter. He is going to be ok." Ahsoka said full of hope.
"I find it astonishing how you younger Jedi have more hope then us masters." Obi-wan said giving Ahsoka a slight smile.
"Someone has to be hopeful. If not me then who?" Ahsoka said kindly.
"To true, Ahsoka. Now lets go find Master Yoda." Obi-wan stated. Then him and Ahsoka were off to talk to Master Yoda.

Obi-wan and Ahsoka quickly found who they were looking for. Mace Windu was also with Master Yoda.
"Heard about young Skywalker, we did." Yoda said sympathetically.
"Whats wrong with him?" Obi-wan asked concerned.
"Seen his future, he has." Yoda stated.
"But whats wrong with him?" Obi-wan asked again.
"Sometimes when a Jedi sees the future, if what they see is not good, they go into a panic attack. The panic build up inside them so much that it causes their heart to stop beating temporarily. They wont die instantly, but if the panic doesn't go away, they will die.
This happened to one other Jedi. His own panic killed him.
The only way to save Anakin is to wake him up and calm him down. Whatever he saw in his vision caused him to have a slight heart attack. Then he went into panic mode and is now in a coma.
Also, sometimes seeing your own future causes you to consume a little bit of darkness. The darkness could also change him. He might not be the same person we know when he wakes up. Seeing the future is quite deadly." Mace Windu explained.
"So if Master Skywalker doesn't wake up from his coma he is going to die?" Ahsoka asked.
"Perhaps." Windu stated.
"How do we wake him up?" Ahsoka said impatiently.
"Give him a reason to stay alive. But be mindful. If his reason to stay alive is not of the light side of the Force, it will have a dark effect." Mace Windu reasoned.
Instantly Ahsoka and Obi-wan knew what to do. Get Padmé. They both then were off to their next stop.

Author's note:
Well, this book is almost over! Whoa! Can't believe I only have a few more chapters!
Also Im so excited to announce there is going to be a second book called Saving Anakin! Im so excited!
Thank you all again for over 100 votes and over 2k views! Y'all are the best!

Star_Wars_1