chapter 14

When I get back from my run I see an email from Anastasia where she reminds me of the meaning of compromise. I cannot help but laugh at her smart mouth, she is not giving in without a fight. To be honest though, I am not sure that she is going to give in at all.

Next she informs me that she wishes to drive to the hotel by herself, which really irritates the fuck out of me. I was actually looking forward to picking her up, especially because the chances of her staying the night would be even bigger if she is not driving herself. You were looking forward to taking her out on a regular date, Grey. You are going soft.

The last option in my head is too depressing to even contemplate, Anastasia saying no to the whole thing and then driving away from me. I cannot stand that thought.

When Wednesday morning arrives I have a weird feeling in my stomach, one that I am not very familiar with. I feel nervous, which is very rare for me, I hardly ever feel nervous about anything but meeting Anastasia to determine our future has my stomach tied in knots.

Wednesday disappears in a blur since I have several business meetings that needs my full focus, which is a good thing since I feel queasy every time I think about Anastasia, the fear of a NO becoming bigger and bigger.

Late in the afternoon I finish up the last business meeting in order to get a bit of email correspondence out of the way before our dinner and then I need a shower and get dressed before meeting Anastasia.

I go down to the Marble Bar at 6.50pm and order myself a glass of white wine.

Sitting here waiting for her makes me even more nervous. I have no idea what to expect, if she is just going to come in, say no way and then leave again or if she is at least willing to discuss this.

At 6.58 I start to wonder whether she as actually coming at all and turn around looking towards the entrance. I see a woman standing there wearing a dress and look past her to see if I can spot Anastasia anywhere, but then my eyes land on the woman in the dress. It is Anastasia, wearing a plum coloured dress and high heels, her hair in waves and moved on one side away from her face. Wow, I think my heart just skipped a beat. She looks absolutely stunning and I smile and get up and walk towards her. Never in a million years did I picture just exactly how stunning she looks in a dress and high heels. That is my girl. But she is not your girl yet, Grey.

Since she is dressed the way she is I expect that she is not here to just say goodbye, that she in fact is here to make this work. But I am still not entirely sure that she is not going to run, so I but on all my charm and my plan is still to seduce her, so that she cannot resist me.

 I lead her to a secluded booth so we can have some privacy and then I plan on having dinner with her in the private room that I've booked for the night. Unless of course she wants to have dinner in my suite, then I can definitely come up with a few tricks to make that a very exiting evening.

Since I met Anastasia and knowing that she is as inexperienced as she is I've thought a lot about ways to have sex that does not always have to be in the playroom. I think it will be too much for Anastasia to go in there every time we are going to fuck, feeding her in my kitchen and then fucking her on the breakfast bar has become one of my little fantasies. That is if she agrees to this, which I am still not sure of.

As we sit in the booth she asks me whether I was going to tell her that the contract is not legally enforceable, so I have to explain to her that I do not intend to drag her through the courts should she run, but that this represents a commitment that I want with her. She seems extremely nervous all of a sudden and I tell her that I am also nervous.

She does not want to eat in my suite, she wants to eat in public, but I have other plans. I have booked a private dining room and ordered a menu for us. First we start with oysters, I've ordered them for their aphrodisiac qualities, but I am never going to say that to Anastasia. I am using every trick in the book tonight to seduce her.