chapter 10

When I finally find my equilibrium again I manage to get my things together and make to leave with Anastasia.

As we stand and wait for the elevator I can feel Anastasia's eyes on me, she has not seen me dressed this casual before and I am guessing that she likes what she sees, because she is biting that damned delicious lip again and really checking me out. She has only seen me dressed in my hiking outfit when I went to Clayton's, but today I am wearing jeans, a tight t-shirt and a leather jacket and she looks like she is eating me with her eyes. Secretly I am pleased, that means that she is not totally oblivious to my charm and I really need her to sign that contract, so this is a good step in that direction.

Taylor is ready to greet us goodbye. 
"Tomorrow, then."

"Yes, sir. Which car are you taking, sir?"

I have given this some thought, at first I thought I would take the SUV with bullet proof glass so I could keep Anastasia safe, but that would make it clear for any paparazzi hovering around that it was me leaving and they may want to follow and then realize that I was with Anastasia. I do not want her to go through that.

I finally decided to take the R8 because then the paparazzi would have no idea which of the rich fuckers living here it is and since there would be two people in the car, they would not suspect it to be me.

I look at Anastasia to see her reaction to this little talk with Taylor but she is still devouring me with her eyes, but her facial expression slightly changing, as she is lost in thought.

"The R8."

"Safe trip, Mr. Grey. Miss Steele."

As we are waiting for the elevator, Anastasia is looking increasingly worried and I start to worry that she is going to tell me that she does not want to come back and that she does not want to see me anymore.

"What is it, Anastasia?" She is biting that damned lip again, it just makes me want to fuck her and I sure as hell will if she does not stop.

"Stop biting your lip, or I will fuck you in the elevator, and I don't care who gets in with us."

I cannot help smiling at the thought of fucking Anastasia in the elevator. If I have my way, I will definitely be doing that some day. 
"Christian, I have a problem." Oh fuck. What can possibly be wrong with her? I thought her mood shifted but she cannot be sick, can she?

"Oh?"

"Well. I need to talk to Kate. I've so many questions about sex, and you're too involved. If you want me to do all these things, how do I know-? I just don't have any terms of reference."

I figure I can not exactly tell her to not talk to her. That is what girls do, I suppose.

"Talk to her if you must. Make sure she doesn't mention anything to Elliot."
"She wouldn't do that, and I wouldn't tell you anything she tells me about Elliot-if she were to tell me anything."

The trouble with Elliot is that he is a nosy bastard and since I have not brought any girls home, he wants to know everything there is to know about my sexuality.

"Well, the difference is that I don't want to know about his sex life. Elliot's a nosy bastard. But only about what we've done so far. She'd probably have my balls if she knew what I wanted to do to you." Not a pleasant thought at all.
"Okay."
"The sooner I have your submission the better, and we can stop all this." This sweet girl is defying me at every turn, normally I would not stand it, but I find myself accepting things that I would normally shy away from or punish hardly.