chapter 3

I woke up to the song 'lullaby' by nickleback that i had chosen as my alarmclock. I just turned off the song and turned back around and start sleeping again. 5 minutes later the song started playing again. I told my self to get out off my bed and get dressed. I spend much time chosing my outfit. It's a habit i have from my aunt, Alice. She always takes me to the mall with her. 

When i was ready i quikly ate my breakfast and picked up my backpack for school.

"mom, dad, I'm leaving!" i screamed, even if they could've heard me when i whispered. 

"Okay Nessie, i mean Renesmee" dad said after he saw mom's face when she heard the name 'Nessie', "have fun at school!" fun? Yeah right. Dad laughed after he heard my thoughts and mom just smiled her 'what-are-they-laughing-about' smile.

After 5 minutes walking i saw Jacoba waiting for me.

"Goodmorning!" we both said at the same time and laughed. When we entered the school we walked to Naomi and Lauren. immediantely the others joint us. They didn't know about what we where and we weren't going to tell them. they would give us strange looks if we said 'goodmorning! did you know we are a half vampire and half human and a werewolf. have a nice day!' Nope, that wasn't part of the plan.

"Omg only 2 days of school left and then it's vacantion!" Lauren screamed, like usually. Everybody was excited, so was I. All i could think of was going on a vacation to France with jacob and jacoba! It's going to be amazing!

Then i heard the bell ring. But we could talk the whole day in class. The exams where over and so where the lessons. The teacher was talking about the next school year but i wasn't really paying attention. I just looked at the teacher interested.

when school was over me and jacoba immediantely ran to the forest. We talked about France. She told me we wouldn't stay in a hotel but we had hired our own little house! it had 4 small but cozy bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a kitchen, a livingroom, a swimming pool AND it was right next to a forest. It's gonna be great!

Arround 6 pm i walked home and saw my mom was cooking. I took a quik shower and after that i started eating. it wasn't always so fun to eat alone. my mom and dad just sit with me and stare. sometimes my dad have to laugh because of my thoughts. But the worst part is: i don't even like human food. I'd rather go hunting some animals. But my parents want me to eat human food too. I'll just go hunting tomorrow before i leave. 

When i was back in my room i heard my parents talking, the good thing about being half vampire. "But it isn't safe for her to stay here" I heard my mom saying. "That's why she leaves tomorrow, you know she is save with Jacob." my dad answered. I smiled. I was happy that he finally trusted Jake.

But i was wondering what they were talking about. What happened? Why was it to dangerous here? 

While i was packing my bags i heard someone knocking on my door.

"come in"

Jacob came my room in. 

"Are you done packing?" He asked while looking at my bags.

"Almost, are you?" 

"yeah i'm ready!" He said happy.

"Jacob?" He saw that i looked worried

"Yes? What's wrong?"

What is going to happen? I mean, i heard my parents talking and they said it was to dangerous for me to stay here." I saw that he knew more about it.

"I'll explane you later. Right now, you have to sleep. You have school tomorrow" He said while he faked a smile. 

"goodnight" He said while hugging me and smiled my favorite jacob-smile.

After he left my room i could hear my parents talking to him. They were whispering but if i wasn't here, i know they would yell. 

"You can't tell her anything, do you understand that!" It was my mom who was talking. "I don't want her to worry about us when you guys are in France. I trust you, you have to take care of her."

"You know i'd do anything for her."

The last thing i heard was someone closing the door and walking away. I looked out of my window. I saw Jacob walking to his motor and then he saw me. He act like he didn't but i know he did. He drove away on his motor into the forest. And then i fell asleep.

~JACOBA'S POV~

=The next morning=

Finally! The last day of school. Jacob's bringing me to school today. I would walk with Renesmee to school but edward brings her.  i got up and walked to the bathroom. I took a quik shower and got dressed. When i walked downstairs Jacob already made breakfast.

"Goodmorning! Are you bags all packed? Edward is going to bring is to the airport so i have to put your bags in his car." Jacob asked whe, he saw me.

'Yeah they are in my room." I ate my breakfast and picked up my backpack.

"Ready to go?" Jacob asked.

"Yes i am" I said while i was going to sit on the motorcycle right after Jacob.

=A couple of hours later= 

The day went by so quikly. It was the last day of school so we could go home at 11:45 am. I walked home with Renesmee because Edward was going to bring us to the airport immediantely after school. Jacob wasn't coming with us. He drove to the airport with his motorcycle. He knew Edward wouldn't like it if his car smelled like 'dog'. But the weird part is: i'm a werewolf too. So i didn't matter if Jacob was in the car or not. Guys..