Chapter 8

~RENESMEE'S POV~

Today was the day James and his family would viste us. They were about to stay for a week. I didn't tell Jacoba yet. And Jacob didn't even know that Jacoba was imprinted on someone. He would freak out when he heard that she was imprinted on a vampire. It's weird because Jake is imprinted on a vampire too. Actually a half vampire but that's the same thing. I texted Jacoba to let her know the big news.

"Hii Jacoba, guess what? James is coming over. He's about to stay for a week. He and his family will arrive in an hour or 2. xR ♥"

~JACOBA'S POV~

I didn't thought off anything else since our vacation than James.  I wanted to see him again, but how? I didn't know where he lives and he didn't know where i live.Than i got a text from Renesmee.

Nessie: "Hii Jacoba, guess what? James is coming over. He's about to stay for a week. He and his family will arrive in an hour or 2. xR ♥"

Right now i was freaking out. Was she serious? Would i really see him again. I sended a text back.

"I'll be there in 5 minutes -J x"

I got dressed and writed a note for Jacob who was still asleep. 

"i'm at the Cullens house, see you there -J"

I was so excited to see James again. Did Edward invited him because he knew i was imprinted on him? Or had Alice see this coming? But i was really happy. Would he be happy to see me too? I walked out of the house and took the fastest way to the Cullens house, trough the woods. I walked faster than normal. I wanted to be at the house before James was, so it wouldn't be awkward if i just walked into the house uninvited when James and his family were sitting there.

Finally i arrived at the Cullens house. There was a car infront of the house that i've never saw before. Was it james'? I looked inside the house from behind a tree. I saw James sitting next to a woman -i think it was his mom-  and next to Carlisle there was a man, probably his dad.

I stared at James for a couple of minutes, but it looked like hours. Everything about him was so perfect. His eyes, his laugh, his hair, his hugs.. I thought about the last time i saw him. When we danced all night to the best songs i ever heard. (See what i did there? no? ok just act like this never happened) And when he said goodbye to me. And now he's here. 

When i was done daydreaming i saw that Edward had noticed me and had sended Nessie to me. "Are you nervous?" Renesmee said with a big smile.

"Shhht they can hear us." I said whispering. I saw a smile on Edward's face. Ok now they heard us. I walked to the house and saw James staring at us.

When i walked inside i didn't payed attention to anyone else but James.

"Hii" I said smiling. My heart skipped a beat when he smiled back at me.

"I'm happy to see you again."

"Me too" I said. Did he really missed me?

~JAMES' POV~

I was so happy to see her again. It wasn't so long ago since i saw her. But it felt like ages. All the others were talking about the vacantion and the party. Me and Jacoba dicided to go for a walk in the woods. After a long silents Jacoba finally said something.

"I really liked the party a few days ago."

"Me too, i really liked dancing with you." When Jacoba heard me saying that i saw a smile appear. I think i really liked her. She was a wolf but still.. Should i tell her? What if she didn't liked me back?

"I have to tell you something." Jacoba looked serious. Was there something wrong? Did i say something wrong?

We walked toward a rock and said down. I waited for her to start talking.

"You know that i'm a wolf, right?"

I nodded.

"And there is this wolf thing.. It's called imprinting..."

------------------------------------------

Cliffhanger! Hahahha. Sorry i haven't updated in a while. I'll try to update more. Let me know if you like the story or tell me if i have to change anything. Okay love you guys, bye!