Chapter 9

~JAMES' POV~

I listened to her story. First i didn't believed her. But when she continued the story i knew she wasn't lying. I could see it in her eyes. I was surprised, but happy too. I liked her. And she liked me wheter i was a vampire or not. But she also told me about how Jacob wouldn't like it if Jacoba was in love with a vampire.

Now that i know about her secret i think i could tell her that i like her too. Now i don't have to be scared that she don't like me back.

"You probably think this is weird but.." Jacoba tried to said. I interrupted her.

"No i don't think this is weird at all because.." There was a silence.

"Because what?" Jacoba said.

"Because i like you too, Jacoba."

~JACOBA'S POV~

Before i could even say something i heard a familiar voice behind me.

"Jacoba?" I turned around to see Renesmee standing there.

"Jacob called me, he asks if you come home. It's getting late."

Right now i realized we've bin talking for a very long time. But it was worth it. Now i know James liked me too. And i don't have to hide my feeling for him anymore. Except for Jacob.

I looked back at James.

"I have to go, i'm sorry."

"Wait! Uhm, there's a party tomorrow at the beach. I thought maybe you wanna go, with me?" Did James just asked me out. Woah i didn't see that coming. But i'm glad he did.

"I'd love to but i don't think Jacob would like it if i go alone with you." I said.

"Maybe he and Renesmee can go too?" He looked at Renesmee.

"Oh okay i get it. I'll ask him." Renesmee said.

"Thank you!" I said to her.

I smiled at james and walked back home.

~JACOB'S POV~

My phone rang.

"Jacob, Jacob, Jacob, Jacob, Jacob, Jacob"

It was Renesmee, of course.

"Renesmee, Renesmee, Renesmee" i joked.

"There's a party tomorrow evening, do you wanna go with me?" She asked excited.

"Sure, but i can't leave Jacoba alone."

"She can come too! Seth and Leah are coming too. Please Jakeee"

"Okay i'll ask her." I said

"thank you! See you tomorrow!" She said happy

"See you tomorrow!"

Right after i hang up the phone, Jacoba walked in.

"Hey Jacob, can i ask you something?"

"Sure, but i have to ask you something too." I said

"Ok, you first." She answered.

"Renesmee asked me to a party tomorrow, but i didn't want to leave you alone here. Do you wanna come too?" i asked.

"Actually, i was going to ask you if i could go? With a friend.." A friend? Who does she mean?

"Oh a friend. Do i know him?"

"Yes, it's uhhm.. James." Does she mean James from the party? The vampire?

"Do you mean James from the party? The-vampire-that's-too-old-for-you James?"

"Jacob, we're just friends. Please?" She looked at me with puppy eyes.

"Ok, ok, you can go. But just as friends." I said

"Thank you, Jake!"

~RENESMEE'S POV~

"Me and Jacoba are coming tomorrow to the party. Jacoba goes with James.. See you tomorrow x" Jacob texted me

"Ok thank you jake, see ya! x" I responded.

I was walking back home from the Cullens house. My mom and dad were already home. When i heard something behind me. I turned around but i didn't see anyone.

"Hello?" i said. I heard something again. Footsteps.

"Who is it?" Nobody answered. I was scared, so i decided to run home.

But before i could even turn around, someone pushed me on the ground and i fell on my face. I turned around to see who it was. I was shocked by what i saw. It was a wolf. But i didn't recognized him. I could see he was shocked too. He probably noticed i was a half vampire.

He walk away and i couldn't see him anymore. Because it was already dark outside.

I got up, and waited for him to come back. And he came back. But now, as a human.

"You're a vampire and a human?" He said. He sounded a little bit like Seth. I think they are the same age.

"Nice meeting you too." I answered.

"I'm sorry. Hi, my name is Lucas." He introduced himself.

"My name is Renesmee. And yes, i'm a half-vampire."

"I've never met someone like you before." He was still in shock i think.

"You should meet my family." I said joking.

"Really? Ok, when?" He asked excited.

"You can now meet my parents, and tomorrow the rest of my family."

"Are they like you? I mean, half-vampire?"

"No, my whole family are vampires. But they'll like you, I have a lot werewolf-friends."

He smiled at me and we talked for a while. He told me about his life. His parents died in a car accident 4 years ago. He's now 16. He didn't had any family left so he dicided to live on his one. Everything went great but he got tired of it. So now he just wanders around in the wood. He doesn't have any friends because he never stays long on the same place. Then i told him about my life. How my mom was still a human when i was born. And how i met Jacob. And of course i told him about the best sister in the world: Jacoba! Then i told him about Seth and Leah and other werewolfs. He was really excited to meet them.

After walking for a while we reached my home.

"Ready?" I asked him.

"ready"

I opened the door and saw mom and dad looking really worried. It was probably late.

"What took you so long to come home? We were" Mom didn't finished her sentences. She probably smelled Lucas. Now my mom and dad were both looking shocked at me.

"Ok, so before you freak out" I started my sentence. But my dad didn't let me finish.

"Who is that?" My dad asked pretty rude. He now stood in front of me, and i stood in front of Lucas.

"His name is Lucas. I met him a few minutes ago in the woods. He's a werewolf too." I explained.

my mom and dad gave each other a look and my mom nodded. 

"Come in." My dad finally said. He reached out his hand.

"Hi, i'm Edward, Renesmee's dad" He said polite.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Lucas." Lucas said, shaking my dad's hand. He introduced himself to my mom too and sat down. i sat down beside him.

He told my parents the stories he told me too. About his life, and his family. My parents liked him, i think. I was so excited to introduce him to Jacob and Jacoba.