Chapter 6

~RENESMEE'S POV~

The cullens arrived around 9 pm. I saw my mom and dad walking toward me.

"Hi sweetie, how was your vacation here?" My mom asked while they hugged me. "It was awesome, we had so much fun!" I told her about the swimming and how beautiful the house is. I was so happy that i kept talking without noticing my dad was trying to say something.

"Renesmee?" my dad said trying to make me stop talking.

"Yes?"

"Do you remember before you left me and your mom were talking about 'that it wasn't save here for you' and those things?" My dad asked

I totally forgot about that! I didn't asked Jacob about it. How could i forget something like that.

My dad kept talking because i wasn't answering. 

"There were vampire, but not like us. They were hunting on human and we had to stop them before the Volturi would find out. So we told Jacob to take you and Jacoba on a vacation so you were save. But everything is oke now" 

They were fighting for me and i didn't noticed it. They were trying to keep us save.

Thank you" I said while hugging them.

=later that night=

I started the music and immediately Alice and Jasper started dancing. After awhile almost everyone was dancing. I saw dad walking toward me.

"Did she already told you?" He asked me.

"Who told me what?"

"Oh nevermind." He said when he noticed i didn't know anything. "Dad you have to tell me now"

"well, ok. Do you know that tall guy with his leather jacket and his brown-blond hair?"

I nodded "Yeah i know him, that's James." 

"Jacoba is imprinted on him" He said as quiet as possible.

"No way?! Really? That's fantastic. Does he likes her too?" I asked surprised.

" He like her but he don't thinks she will like him, because he's a vampire and hes older."

"Oh, i'll take care of that!" I smiled and walked toward James.

"James?" I was standing right next to him.

"Yeah is there something wrong?" He said, not knowing what was going on. I pointed at Jacoba.

"Do you see that girl there?" He nodded " Isn't that Jacoba?" He asked.

"Yes, you should ask her to dance with you, i know she's gonna say yes." I said smiling.

" I would love to, but i don't know if she likes me"

"I know she does, trust me." I walked away.

I walked toward Jacob. "Do you wanna dance?" I asked him really excited.

"Ofcourse!" He smiled at me. I walked to my computer and changed the music. Slow dance music started and i walked back to Jacob and we started dancing. I gave James the 'Go-ask-her-now' look and i saw he walked in Jacoba's direction. This night would be perfect.

~JACOBA'S POV~

I love parties, but today just wasn't a good day. Everybody had fun at the party and people were dancing and laughing. But the fact that i imprinted on someone i had no change with made me feel bad. I mean, he was so perfect and sweet. And i was just.. Me. I'm a werewolf and he's a vampire so we could never be together. Jacob and Nessie were different. They already know eachother from the second Renesmee was born. I just met James a couple hours ago.

I heard the music change to a slow song and people started dancing with eachother. Bella and edward, Alice and Jasper, Carlisle and esmee, Emmet and Rosalie, Nessie and jacob,..

except for James, he wasn't dancing. He looked around and then his eyes found my eyes. He waited a second and then he smiled. I was walking my direction. Was he going to ask me to dance?

"Hii, do you, maybe, wanna dance.. With me? He asked shyly.

I blushed. " Of course i want to."

Did he really liked me? I mean, me? Nobody ever liked me. My family liked me, but not like-like me.

While we were dancing he looked into my eyes.

"You have beautiful eyes" He smiled at me.

"I like your eyes too" I smiled back

We stayed dancing until his friend Tom interrupted us. "James? We have to go."

He had to leave now. would i ever see him again? He doesn't even know were i live. So he can't visit me.

"I'm sorry Jacoba, i have to go, but i will visit you, i promise." He kissed my forehead and before i could say anything, he was gone.