Chapter 4

~RENESMEE'S POV~

"Dad, we're home!" I said while walking inside. 

"I'll be right back!" I said to Jacoba while running to my room. i quikly changed into a pair of black shorts and a grey tanktop. I also put on a sweater, in case it would be cold on the plane. "Okay now i'm ready!" Dad and Jacoba were already in the car, waiting for me. I said goodbye to my mom and hugged her. "Tell Jacob that if something happens to you, i kill him. Okayy?" My mom said jokingly. I laughed. "I'm sure he's aware of that" 

I jumped into the car, I waved to my mom while we drived away. I turned on the radio. 

Help me to carry the fire

It will light our way forever

No sound but the wind - The Editors. I thought it was such a beautiful song. I always listen to it when i'm sad.

~JACOB'S POV~

=10 Minutes later=

I was waiting at the airport for Edward, Jacoba and Nessie. I started walking around. I knew they could be here any minute so i didn't walked to far. there weren't so many people at the airport. Most of the people were going on a vacation with there kids. Some traveled  alone or some people with there boyfriend or girlfriend. I traveled with my werewolf sister and a half vampire who i was about to marry, that's pretty extraordinary. 

I saw a black Volvo driving on the parking. He tried to scare me while driving fast and stopping right in front of me, i rolled my eyes and walk to Jacoba and Nessie to let them out of the car. I hugged them both and then walk to Edward. "I trust you to take care of her. keep her save, ok? Edward said worried. 

"Okay dad" I said laughing. I know he hated it when i called him dad. Then Nessie interrupted us.

"I'm gonna miss you dad." She said while hugging Edward. "I'm gonna miss you too, but Jacob is gonna take care of you both." I took the bags out of the car.

"I love you dad" She said while walking toward me.

"I love you too" He said waving. 

"Bye Edward" Jacoba said while waving back and smiling.

=Hours later=

We arrived at the house we rented when it was already late. "It's amazing!" Jacoba said while walking inside. The livingroom had a big table in the middle of the room with 6 chairs. In the corner there were 2 sofa's infront of a tv. the kitchen was pretty big and had a coffee maker in the corner of a shelve.

Jacoba and Renesmee walked upstairs and i followed them with all the bags. Jacoba's room had light blue walls with a tv in the corner. the bed was in the middle and had white sheets. There was a picture of a panda on the wall. And by chance, Jacoba loves panda's! I putted her bags down. "I'll unpack everything tomorrow, i'm gonna sleep now. Goodnight" Jacoba said while smiling to me.

"Goodnight" I smiled back and closed the door.

Then i walked to Renesmee. The walls of her room where painted lemon green and the room also had a tv. The sheets on the bed where white with light blue clouds on it. 

"Here are your bags."

"Thank you" She said smiling "Its amazing here. I can't wait to see the rest of the house tomorrow! thank you jacob." She smiled

"Goodnight" I said while hugging her.

"Goodnight!"