Chapter Three- Apologies

Finally the next day, Saturday which meant no lessons until Monday.

I turned over my numb body to face his bed, but he wasn't there but if I'm honest that didn't come as a shock. I wondered where he was? And at the very second he walked in, I look at him with my brows frowned. Although he's a nasty peace of work, he's still beautiful. Still Perfect.

"Erm..." He said nervously. I'm surprised this jerk is actually speaking to me.

I just look at him with a blank expression. Not say a word.

"I'm sorry about last night, I just-"

"Leave it" I snapped at him, I was still furious with him.

We had an awkward moment of silence but then he pulled out a bag from his leather jacket.

I look at him confused with one brow raised, as he started walking towards me.

"What's that?" I said confused.

"This is for you. It's a new phone... I didn't mean to do that last night. I can explain, I'm really sorry Darcey." he passed the phone to me as he begged for my forgiveness.

"Really? Are you sure?" As I said with a slight squeak to my voice. I've always been the type of girl to forgive easily although I shouldn't, I can't help it, it's in my nature to be kind.

"Yeah, you deserve it" The boy spoke softly.

I took the box out of the plastic bag to find it was a Samsung galaxy S5. I was shocked that he actually bought this for me. That's took a turn for the best.

I looked up at him from my bed where my arm propped me up and smiled warmly.

"Thank you" I said looking straight into his gorgeous brown eyes. He smirked at me still in my over-sized tee. I looked at the phone number at the back of the box which had my old number. Thank the lord.

"As I said, I'm sorry. I need to warn you that I have a short temper and I can't control it, it just happens and I tend to smash things, get angry at the slightest of things and lose my temper. Anyways do you want me to show you the kitchen down the hall?" He said nicely to me. I sat up on the bed next to him.

I flushed red in my cheeks has he looked me up and down in my tee.

"Pink Floyd ay?"

I bite my bottom lip out of habit and nodded.

"Legend" He said whilst nodding his head.

I chuckled and agreed with him.

"Erm, give me 20 minutes to get ready?" as I removed myself from the bed and ran into the bathroom what made my top lift up slightly to show my bare skin. I could sense he was watching my ass. "Pervert" I thought whilst I shook my head.

I heard him laugh as I shut the door. Weirdo.

20 minutes passed and I'm ready. I had wore a black tight crop top with the neck line in a V which showed some cleavage which was from Topshop and some black high-waisted jeans also from there. My makeup was simple, a touch of foundation and contour, mascara to cover my already think dark brown lashes and some lip balm onto my very large, plumped lips. As I walked out of the bathroom his perfect face light up and stared at me. Was I starting to like his guy? I cant, I've only just met him.

"I'm ready" I said nervously looking down at myself.

I wore my all black vans which matched his. We both looked down and laughed.

"Great style you've got" He smirked and we left the room and started to walk down the hallway of our dorm.

"I didn't catch your name" I said looking up at his tall height (about 6ft) hoping he'll tell me.

He just laughed looking down at me. This height difference was actually quite funny. My head as level to his mid chest. "Mason" He smiled. " I guess I didn't have time to tell you yesterday" His smiled turned into a laugh.

"Yeah I guess we where too busy screaming at each other to start a normal conversation" I laughed too hoping that he wouldn't take it the wrong way.

We arrived to the kitchen and he showed me around, met some new people from our dorm and chatted. I was actually having a good time. We was laughing and getting along, never once did we leave each others side. I actually quite like this. 

About an hour had past and we went back to the room absolutely shattered. Mason flopped on his bed with his hands be hide his brown curly hair. I decided to get my e-reader out and read more of the book I was reading. Lame right?

"What's that?" He asked me.

"Oh, it's my e-reader. I'm a bit of nerd when it comes to reading"

"Bless you" he patronized me as if I was about 7 years old.

"Shut up" I laughed.

"Come here" he said softly with a slight smirk on his face. Placing one arm out so I could rest my head. 

Is this really happening? My heart raced uncontrollably, I was starting to get nervous as I looked at him and gave him a faint smile. I moved my body from my bed into head, I placed my head on his arm still with my E-reader and looked up at him.

We both looked at each other and giggled. 'He's so beautiful' I thought. whilst I bite my bottom lip. This was a bad habit of mine, no wonder my lips are so chapped. We both laid down reading my book and after he was finished reading a page he'd slight tap my head with the arm I was resting on.

After a while my head was on his chest and it felt so natural, nothing awkward which was the best part. We had finished the book we was reading and I looked up to his beautiful face. He looked down smiling at me with his perfect white teeth.

"What now?" I asked softly.

"Shhh" he made the sound whilst stroking my hair whilst my head was still on his chest. I smile grow on my face.

We stayed there for a while both falling to sleep in each other arms. I was just nodding off then I heard a knock at the door. I slowly got up pushing myself for his chest. I look up at Mason to see he was fast asleep. He looks so cute when he's sleeping. I pushed a few stray curls from his face. As I touched his face I felt shivers done my spine. By this time the door knocked again. I wonder who was that?

I walked towards the walk and opened it.

And there was a tall boy with blonde hair with a large smile with blue braces. He was cute I was not going to lie. He had a white shirt on with black skinny jeans with dark blue vans on.

"Hi is Mason here?" He said confused probably due to the fact his friend didn't know he had a new room mate.

"Yeah, he's sleeping at the moment but you can come in if you want?" The guy walked in and gave Mason a pathetic look. With that he jumped on his bed and started shaking him. I just laughed and hoped he didn't loose his temper..again.

Mason was soon to wake up. And it come to shock that he started laughing at this guy.

"Darcey his is Drake, he's a good friend of mine" he said in a sleepy husky voice.

A boys sleepy voice was always sexy. No matter what.

"Well...so you two then?" Drake said while winking at me and Mason.

I just blushed and looked at Mason hoping he'd say something.

"Shut up Drake. She's my new room mate" Mason said defending me but still laughing at his hilarious friend.

I look at him and smiled to say thank you.