Chapter Thirty Three- Deep Sleep

After the kiss I looked up at Mason who was looking down at me.

"Im sorry" I hugged around his waist hopping for his forgiveness.

Mason said not a word. But just smiled at me excepting my apology then kissed my forehead.

*Cough Cough* The Professors manly, deep cough rose from the dead.

I closed my eyes knowing exactly who it was. I stood still in Masons arms not letting go. I placed my head on Masons chest knowing. I listened to his heart. The heart what belonged to me.

Then it happened.

BANG!

I felt an sharp pain blast through my heart jolting my forward. My body grow weaker weaker. The pain i couldn't handle. Its a pain you can only imagine. Breaking all your bones at once. Having your heart ripped out. Been shot. Hot tears burned down my face and as the pain grow more and more.

I screamed dropping to my knees. The room became silent. I turned my fragile head towards Mason. Tears leaked from his eyes as did many of the familiar faces did in the lobby. Sound became blurred as did my vision. Mason was screaming at he Professor. Screaming something I could not comprehend.

I knew this was my time. My time to go.

I felt myself falling into a deep sleep. I forced my eyes open for he last few seconds of my life.

"I love you Mason" My faint, fragile voice managed to mumbled.

Then.

I closed my eyes. Letting myself fall into a deep sleep what no one could awaken me from. People always said your life flashes before your eyes when you die. But for me. All I felt was happiness. No pain, no regret, just happiness. But the most happiest thing that stuck there for awhile was My New Room Mate. My soul. My heart. My everything. Mason.

Then End.

(ITS THE END!! Omg! Darcey got shot! I really hoped you liked it guys I can only thank you for reading and supporting me:) Make sure to Comment, Vote and Follow. ALSO KEEP TUNED TO THIS CHANNEL AS I HAVE MORE BOOKS TO APPEAR PROPERLY CLOSE TO THE START OF WINTER ISH!! Love CLS x)