Chapter Eighteen- Intimidated

I stood there for a while not wanting to tell him. I don't know how he would react. He grabbed my hand and pull me into our room causing me to trip over my feet. His grip was tight, too tight.

"You're hurting me" I cried.

He let go of my hand fast and realised I had marks all over them from him. His mouth dropped from the sight. I don't think he realised how strong he actually is. He looked at me with guilty eyes.

"I don't think you realised how strong you actually are Mason" I began to rub my wrists.

"I'm sorry" he added while looking down. It then became awkward until he said " So what happened between you and Jack!"

"He knows" I started to panic. "I didn't tell him, I promise. He just, he just-" I stuttered.

"I know" Mason looked down.

"What do you mean, he knows? Is he?" I began.

I shook his head. By now I was extremely confused. I had no idea what was happening. Mason asked me what happened in the kitchen in detail. I told him that I sat with him because he looked lonely, he walked off leaving me there. So I began to walk over to him and that's when he shouted at me "what's your problem" I told him I didn't have one and he's the one who has a problem with me. By now the whole canteen is staring at us and its all silent. As he walked away he whispered into my ear "your little blood sucking boyfriend is the problem" or something like that.

"Mason I'm worried, is he going to hurt you?" I started to panic again.

Mason pulled me into a tight, warm hug. He told me not to worry about anything and that it was going to be fine. But I didn't believe any of it. I had a bad feeling.

Today we didn't have any lessons so we decided to go down to the others. I hadn't see Marley in a long time. I kind of missed her. Missed our girly chats.

We walked hand in hand to the lifts, we turned around the corner and found Jack and a couple of others. They all starred at me, I felt intimidated. Jack looked over at me and spoke "I'd watch out Darcs, he'll be sucking on your neck next" he said in a rude tone. I didn't know what to say. I looked up at Mason who has now got deep red eyes. He was mad. He let go of my hand and walked over to Jack. They where now face to face. I backed away slowly. Suddenly Mason rose his fist and slammed it straight in Jacks face. Repeating it more strongly every time. I quickly turned my head at the painful sound of cracking teeth and bones.

I couldn't take it many more. I ran over to Mason pulled him back by both of his arms. I looked over to Jack who was pouring with blood. He was still stood up what surprised me. I began to discover his face. The cuts and blood began to stop and heal. How was this possible?

The lift came and me and Mason walked in leaving Jack and his group. I didn't say a word the whole way there. Masons breathing was still heaving. Then we got to the bottom floor. Marley as waiting for us. She rushed over and hugged me, I gave a faint hug back. I was still in shock about what just happen like 30 seconds ago.

"What's wrong?" She spoke and also looking over at Mason who was furious.

"Nothing to worry about" I replied.

We all walked over to the others, sitting on the grass where we normally sat. After a while I noticed that Mason and Drake where gone. I started to question myself. Then I remember that Drake was a vampire too. I looked down.

"Where did Drake and Mason go?" I asked Marley.

She shrugged her shoulders while sun bathing. I couldn't be doing with any of this any more. I remember what Mason said to me "not to worry" so I did exactly that and follow Marley sun bathing and talking about girly things.

It began to get late and most of the group had left. I said my goodbyes to Marley and some of the others and made my way across the grass. I got into the main building and was stopped my Mr. Saltsman.

"Hey Darcey"

"Oh hey" I added.

"How is everything?" He mentioned.

"It's good, everything is going to be fine" I smiled.

"Oh that's nice to hear"

"Thanks for everything" I began walking away from him in a hurry to grab one of the lifts.

"Any time!" He shouted with a little wave goodbye.

I made my way over to the lifts and waited. I finally got in and pressed the 12th floor but suddenly and hand glided through the small gap making the doors open fully again. I was looking down so I didn't really know he it was but it looked like a bunch of people. I looked up and it was Jack and his group they where all smiling at me. To be honest with you, I was scared. They could hurt me in revenge of what Mason did to Jack.

"Don't worry sweetheart, we won't hurt you" he began to walk closer to me.

"Im not your sweetheart" I spat.

I felt my body start to shake. He laughed at me and grab hold my neck. He leaned in forward causing me to turn my head away from him.

"You don't need him" he whispered into my ear.

I looked around the small crowed lift noticing all the other boys where watching and laughing.

"You need me" he whispered again. I felt the shivers go up and down my spine. This was all wrong. I needed to say something. We got to the floor and he let go of my neck. He walked back into the group and put his hand out suggesting I go first to get out of the lift. As I walked out I turned back.

"Screw you" I snapped.

(Hope you liked it guys! Thanks for the 200+ reads I can't thank you enough I'm so happy! Make sure to vote/comment or inbox me. Love CLS x)