Chapter Ten- Together

The next morning I woke up in Mason arms just thinking about what happened last night, about what he said. I had a huge smile on my face smiling to myself.

"What you smiling about?" I heard Mason say next to me with his sleepy voice still with his arms around my waist.

"You" I smiled while playing with his hair as he yawned. He kissed me gently on my lips placing his hand on my jaw.

We both laid there for a while looking at each other but then I decided it was time to get ready and go to lesson. I started to unravel his arms and attempt to get off his bed but I was suddenly pulled back into his arms again.

"Don't go" He whisper into my neck.

"But Mason I have to get re-"

He pulled me into his stomach and kissed me. It was perfect. After I pulled away I sat up still on his stomach and put my hands on his chest and started to get up. He placed his large hands on my bare hips lifting up my tee slightly showing just my lace underwear. He pulled me back down and looked down at my underwear.

"I like that" He said whilst winking with a huge smile on his face rubbing his fingers against my hips.

"Mason, stop" This was bearable, I held myself back but I was being defeated. I kissed him which obviously got him distracted. I sneakily jumped off him and started walking towards the bathroom.

"That's not fair!" He shouted jokingly. 

I walked into the bathroom and got a shower. I brushed my teeth and did my hair, while starting to look for my makeup bag. I finally found it and started to pull products out. Foundation, mascara, eye liner, and lipstick after I put all that junk on my face I walked into the bedroom with a towel around me searching for my clothes. I noticed Mason grinning at me as I just rolled my eyes.

"Perv" I squinted my eyes at him.

"I can 'Perv' you're my girl" He went into the bathroom to get ready, a smile erupted my face. His girl.

I got my clothes on which was a over sized blank baseball top with black sleeves and a white middle. I also had my black high-waisted jeans on with my all black converse. I picked up my black Nike rucksack and waited for Mason to get ready. Shortly after he came out of the bathroom, picked up his rucksack almost the same as mine and slung one strap around his shoulder.

"Ready" he added while opening the door out for me.

I laughed and walked out heading towards the lift with him.

"What lesson do we have first thing?" I question him with a smile on my face.

"English" he answered while grabbing my hand and making our fingers interlock. I looked up at him seen as though he was so tall compared to me. I think I was the smallest in our year. In fact, i know I'm the smallest in the year. I hugged his side and laid my head on his chest while he put his arm around my shoulder.

We saw soon to reach the lifts and I suddenly stopped. I saw Jack. He didn't even cross my mind. But why was I panicking? I only met him yesterday. I looked up a Mason who was staring Jack out, but to be fair Jack was just as bad.

I nudged Mason telling him to stop and he didn't take any notice of me. I repeatedly told him to stop but it wasn't working.

I could see the anger in both of there eyes. Someone was going to get hurt. And I knew Mason wasn't scared to start a fight.

"Will you two just stop it" I signed while shouting a little bit.

They both looked at me and stopped. I didn't understand why Jack was 'jealous' (well you could call it that) and why Mason was. Mason was dating me and had nothing to worry about because I was all his and I just met Jack, it's not like we're even friends I suppose.

The lift was taking longer then normal which was typical. I saw Jack starting to look again so with that Mason kissed me, pulling me towards him by my waist, deepening the kiss even more. I had to kiss him back, he was my boyfriend, even though it was way to far in public. After I pulled away I saw the hurt in Jacks face. Mason just smirked smugly at Jack. Boys are just as bad as girls! The lift came and we all got in it. I was still holding Masons hand and squeezed it a little. He looked down at me with a confused look on his beautiful face. I shook my head letting him know that was too much. Mason lifted up his eyebrow as if to say 'Do you think I care'. I just rolled my eyes and laughed silently to myself. This boy.

Once we had reached the ground floor Jack was the first to rush out and we slowly followed. Me and Mason got into the gardens outside of the main entrance.

I looked up at him with a disappointed look.

"Why did you do that?" I asked him hitting his chest. Not in a mean way, but a play fight way.

He laughed and spoke "He's got to learn that you're my girl now and not to be jealous" He pulled me in for a hug, after that we met up with the group still holding hands. Marley's face lit up as she jumped up and down with a huge smile on her face.

"So, you two then. Your officially together" she cried with excitement

Mason looked down at me as I looked up. He gave my the 'eyebrow' and I soon nodded to Marley with a big smile.

I could hear all of the boys saying stuff like 'get in there' 'she's a keeper' or 'how did you mange to get a looker like that' 'You tapped that yet' along side with plenty of wolf whistles. I rolled my eyes, cringey.

The bell rang and we all rushed of to our lessons. I just hoped Jack wasn't in my next class. Because I knew there would be a problem and not to mention how awkward to will be!