Chapter Twenty Six- Truth

Darceys PVO

After told Marley about the old Head teacher dying she seemed pretty upset the rest of the day. I didnt see Mason through the day as we had differant lessons. After the day had ended I tried looking for Mason but he didnt seem to be around. I went to the kitchen to see if he was there. I needed to ask him something, something that was bugging me for awhile now.

I looked around and still no sign of him. I let out a sigh, then someone grab my lower arm. I looked over my shoulder hoping it was Mason.

Jack.

I yanked my arm back.

"Just leave me alone" I snapped. I was still rather angry about the other night and how he intimidates all the time. He makes me feel low. I walked away from him but he only grab my arm again.

"What?!" I shouted with anger.

"Darcey, there's something you should kn-" Jack was cut if short by a loud cough. Mason. His tall figure stood under the door fame with his arms crossed. He raised his eyebrow at me as if to ask if everything is okay. He knew i didnt like Jack that much and i knew for definite that he hated him.

"Like i said, leave me alone" I said softly while rolling my eyes. I didnt want another fight. I just wanted everything to be normal. Whatever that was.

I walked over to Mason. His large muscular arms wrapped around me giving me a huge hug. I knew he was only trying to make Jack jealous, I grabbed his hand and started heading towards our room.

When we both got in I sat on my small single bed waiting for him to come out of the bathroom. After a while he came out only with some shorts on. His curly hair was wet and dripping down his chest. He came over and sat on my bed with a worried look. He knew something was wrong by my facial expression.

I grabbed his towel from his hand and started drying his hair and chest. After a couple of minutes he grabbed my wrist gently making me put the towel down. I looked up at him.

"What's wrong Darcs?" His voice spoke softly to me as he rubbed my cheek.

"I need to tell you something".

He nodded his head.

"Lately I've been feeling like your keeping things for me. Like ill ask you something and you'll just shrug it off or change the subject, Is there something i should know or not getting?" I told him my true feelings and how I've been the feeling lately. I looked up at me with watery eyes.

"Oh Darcey" He pulled me into a hug. His body still damp as i placed my hand on his back. I buried my head into his bare shoulder.

"I just want the truth" I pleaded on the edge of tears.

Masons PVO

As she spoke them words i felt my heart drop. Knowing that i couldn't tell her the truth broke me. It would of been to much for her little innocent broken heart. I needed to make something up. But something was telling me that she deserved to know that truth. The truth about the Professor and that he was going to hurt the people i loved the most to ruin my life. Possibly even kill, in fact that he was going to kill. He was going to do anything to make my life a living hell. But Darcey was the only person on my mind. I was going to do anything in my power to keep her safe. Anything. After all shes the one who completes me. My soul mate.

(Hey guys! Thank you so much for the 2000+ reads yay! Im really glad you like it. Make sure to vote/comment/follow and inbox me! Love CLS x)