Chapter Four- Just Another Fight

Me and Drake had been to be getting on every well in the past few hours but it was starting to get late so he headed to his own room which was on the floor below. I really liked Drake, he was so funny and you could tell that he didn't even mean to which made him even funnier. And people called me a dumb blonde? Clearly didn't meet Drake .

After Drake had left I got into my tee again, wiped my makeup off, left my hair with its natural wave what came down to my hip and headed to bed. I was wondering weather or not to confront Mason or not about the whole 'minding reading' situation, I couldn't just leave it but I didn't want to start an argument but It was starting to get on my nerves. I sat up straight on my bed just thinking.

"Dars?" I heard a soft but yet deep voice appear from the side of me. I loved it when people called me Dars.

I quickly snapped out of my day dream and looked over at him. He just looked at me confused, waiting for an answers. I shook my head and turned to him.

"Yeah?" I said when my eyebrows frowned confused.

"What you thinking? You seem worried... or confused?" Mason said with a worried tone.

"If I ask you something you won't think I'm stupid or get angry will you?"

"Of course not. Come here" he said while reaching his arms and patting next to him suggesting I go over. I didn't want to seem rude so I went over and besides I enjoyed his cuddles a lot. I went over there and laid next to him and he starting stroking my hair. I liked that too. I made circles on his chest with my finger whilst thinking about what I'm going to say.

"Mas?" I said in a serious tone without looking at him.

"Yeah?"

"Do you remember the first time I met you and you said that you don't have a bad attitude?"

"Barely, why are you bring this up?" He wondered why I was saying that.

"Because I never said that to you..." I replied

"What you suggesting?" He responded in a dark tone.

"Can you r-"

"Read minds? He added.

I was shocked that he even knew what I was going to say, maybe he read my mind again? I cant handle this.

"Y-yeah" I whispered whilst I looked up at him, lifting myself from his chest.

I could see the anger build up in his eyes, the veins coming out of his hands and neck. I slowly backed away of the bed. He followed me. Soon I hit the wall with my back, I had no where else to go. Before I knew it Mason was right in my face. His breath was ice cold same with his touch as he grabbed my hand. He moved so fast I barley saw him move, it was just a blur. I looked straight into his eyes and saw then turn from hazel brown to a viscous red. The out line was a lot darker then the whole colour but it was still freaky. 

My bottom lip started to quiver and my eyes watered as he got close to my neck to start smelling it. What was happening? I tried to push his shoulders away from me but he was too strong. I felt a warm tear run down my face when Mason looked up at me. All I saw was his deep red evil eyes staring straight into mine. I looked at his face and slowly moved down to his mouth. And that's when I saw two fangs peak though his lips. I started to shake uncontrollably. They looked razor sharp and could sink into anyone's neck any second.

I looked at him in fear.

"W-what are you?" I asked him in a shaky voice.

"Are you scared?" He asked me looking deep in my eyes.

"N-no" I responded with a worried tone. I was lying. I was terrified.

"Now don't lie princess"

Suddenly I stopped. I thought about what just happened. The fangs. The red eyes. The fast movement. The mind reading. The strength. And at the point I knew what he was.

"Say it" he shouted at me still pinned up against the wall. "Say it" he repeated.

"Vampire".