Chatper 13. Amelia Morgan.

I wake to him gone and Suta and Marcy still asleep. I sit up and run my hands through my messy hair. I wear boxers and a tank of Rufuses that i had on since two days ago. I stand and walk outside. I see Rufus by a tree nearby, smoking a cigarette with a grief expresssion. I Take my strength and start over to him. He turns from the tree when he hears my foosteps. my feet are bare.

He turns back when he sees is me.

"It's beautiful", I say looking at the lake i couldn't see very well last night. It is beautiful, with the trees circiling it and the moss on top of the water.

he nods.

"I am sorry i yelled at you last night", he says softly.

"It's okay, i forgave you alread", I say as he shivers.

"You shouldn't've", he says.

I shiver and feel hurt for his comment.

"I should've, becuase i care", I say as he clenches his jaw.

"Shouldn't you put some shoes on, you'll catch a cold", he sounds irritated.

I take that he is pisssed and he is having a hard time. but, maybe his pissed self is a good side.

"I don't want too", I say.

"you'll catch a cold", he says concerned.

"So, maybe i want to get a cold, so you can take care of me", I say as he laughs.

He has a smile on his face for a while, till it grimaces.

"Smile again", I say softly blushing.

He looks at me and grins.

"That good", he says like we have been happy all along.

"A little bigger", I tease as he shines his teeth.

"Great", I smile and he smiles back. He comes closer and then as his fingers lace with mine, he kisses me.

I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him back. he opens my mouth with his and I moan into his mouth.

"Damn, well i'll be surprised", says a low laughing voice.

We pull away, still holding onto each other. we look at Shay standing just a few feet away, holding Ian's hand.

Ian laughs at us and whistles.

I blush and bury my face in Rufuses shirt.

he laughs.

"Thanks", he whiseprs in my ear.

"Your always welcome", I whisper back as we pull away completly.

He winks at me, then trots off. I guess we'll be doing something similar again. 

All we've been doing is crying, hugging, and making out. It's not the same.

It's not the same anymore, it's not the same.