Chapter Seventeen

Your POV

I sighed running my hands through my hair.

"Are you okay?" Kimberlee asked.

"I think you should just leave for now." I said. She nodded and patted my back before exiting my house. If only the visit had turned out differently.

I laid down on the couch and faced the ceiling. I looked at the clock 12:37. I sighed. It's lunch time. I was too lazy to get up though, so I continued to lay there. I zoned out. Thinking of nothing in particular. I just needed to do nothing. To feel nothing.

I heard a door click open but I didn't move an inch.

"F/n!?" B/n called. I heard footsteps enter the main room. More than one pair. "F/n, this is...." He trailed off. He was quick to my side and pulled me against him. It then hit me. My face was wet. I had been crying.

"What's wrong?" He asked pulling away from me to look me in the eyes. I wiped my face with the back of my hand.

"They visited." I said.

"Isn't that good?" He asked forcing a smile.

"It wasn't a good one. Haruhi is upset with me." I said, my lip began quivering.

"It has to be hard on her. For you to just leave on such short notice." He said and hugged me again. I gazed over his shoulder to see a woman. She looked uncomfortable, but very beautiful.

 She looked uncomfortable, but very beautiful

I pulled away from b/n and looked at her.

"Hello." I said and stood up. The girl sent me a smile.

"Hi." She said. Her hair was white. I wonder if she dyes it.

"Do you dye your hair?" I asked walking towards her.

"Only the pink." She said sending me a smile. I smiled back.

"Are you alright?" She asked. I nodded.

"F/n, this is Rosalva Lin. Rose this is my little sister f/n." B/n said.

"Nice to meet you." I said sticking out my hand.

"You too." She said.

"Aunt Claire, despite her being ill, seemed to find me a wife." He said.

"Hmmm." I said circling her. She tensed up. "Not too fancy. Beautiful hair. Lovely eyes. Nice figure. Seems to be a kind person. I would rate her a definite 10/10." I said nodding at her.

B/n smiled. "I knew you'd like her." He said.

Rosalva smiled at me. "I guess you'll be my sister after the wedding." She said.

"I look forward to it, Rosalva." I said smiling.

"Please. Call me Rose." She said smiling back. I then turned to B/n.

"Please tell me Aunt Claire didn't get me another guy." I said.

"It seems she has given up on you." He said laughing.

"Finally." I sighed and collapsed on the couch.

Then my phone rang. I picked it up. B/n mouth 'speaker'. I nodded and hit speaker.

"F/n-chan!" Honey shouted.

"Hey, Honey." I said smiling.

"The boss wants to know if you want to come to dinner tonight?" I heard Hikaru say.

"Give the phone to me." Tamaki said.

"F/n! My lovely daughter."

"Hi, daddy." I said rolling my eyes.

"Did you hear that!? She called me daddy!" I heard him squeal. I laughed at his stupidity.

"Would you like to come to dinner tonight?" I heard Kyoya ask.

"Of course, Mommy." I teased.

"Can I bring B/n and his fiancée?" I asked.

"Of course." Kyoya said.

"K. Thanks." I said and hung up.

"Daddy?" Rose asked. "That sounds kinky." She said.

"It's not. I swear." I said laughing. "Get ready for an awkward dinner!" I cheered and raced up the stairs to get ready.

 "Get ready for an awkward dinner!" I cheered and raced up the stairs to get ready

(Dress above)

I walked downstairs wearing my floral insect dress. "How do I look?" I asked twirling in a circle.

"Is that appropriate?" b/n asked. I nodded.

"Lets go." I said and we all waited outside.

"They said they'll pick us up." I said. I watched the limo pull up.

"Ready for an awkward night?" B/n whispered in my ear. I let out a laugh.

"Totally." I said.

A/n: I know. It was short. Thanks for reading! See you next time! ~Faith ♥