Fight to Live

Lisa and Sherry both stare at the man, taking a step toward's him Sherry extend's a hand out reaching for him. The door begin's to shake and crack, as the creature's begin ramming themselves into it. Object's holding the door back begin to topple over, Lisa scurries toward's the door pushing the object's back against it. 

"Hurry and check him!" Lisa scream's as she jerk's forward from the door, rushing backaward's she slams herself into the furniture to keep it from falling over. Sherry nod's her head, running her hand under the man's jacket, she check's his pocket's. Slowly pulling out a badge, "His name was Derrick, FBI." Dropping the badge, she dig's back inside his pocket's. Grabbing hold of something she pull's out a few ammo clip's, she quickly shoves them in her pocket's. Sherry get's up shaking her head, "Nothing, their's nothing else on him! C'mon Lisa!" Sherry hold's her hand out for her, Lisa glances behind her through the crack's of the wooden door at the Licker and Mandarin scratching and ramming into the door and wall. The Armless men begin creeping up the staircase.

Lisa gasp's as the Armless men begin releasing a mist from their bodies, some begin spitting acid at the Mansion. Looking back at Sherry with her hand's still reaching out for her, "This door won't hold any much longer, check the back door and see if any of them are out there! Go!"

Sherry quickly nod's her hand, turning on her heel with the handgun in hand she run's through two different living room's with few chair's and couches. As she exit's the last living room, she notices a desk to her left and a staircase next to it. Stopping, she look's at the door then back to the desk. Walking toward's it she notices a sign behind it.

"Lake View Hotel." 

"Sherry!?" Lisa scream's out. Sherry run's to the door, opening it she peer's out to see a small yard with a playground, pool and Toluca Lake at the very back. Leaving the door open, she turns around and runs back to Lisa. Sherry screams out, "Lisa! C'mon it's empty. Let's go!" Running into the small dinning room with Lisa, Sherry see's Lisa pushing at the last two pieces of furniture up against the door. Lisa looks back at Sherry to see her nodding her head. Lisa holds in a breath of air and quickly lets go of the furniture, jetting down the halls with Sherry.

Running away from the boarded up furniture, Lisa runs behind Sherry. A small smile form's at the corner of Sherry's lips as she see's the backyard still empty. Sherry looks back at Lisa with a wide grin, "Lisa! We'll be able to make it back to Leon!" Looking back at the door her eyes widen in fear. A Licker crawl's to the open door, Sherry look's the left and dashes for the staircase with Lisa following suit. Running up the staircase she call's out for Lisa.

"Lisa! We can climb out a window and-!" Suddenly she hear's Lisa let out a blood curdling scream and a loud crash. Barely turning around in time to watch the whole thing, Sherry's eyes widen in horror as the Licker pounces on Lisa's back, both slamming into the ground and through the staircase into the basement. Dust and ash exploding into the air.

"LISA!" 

"Run-!" Lisa's voice gets cut's off as blood launches into the air, and onto the staircase wall's and a few drop's hitting Sherry's face. Standing there in shock, she slowly turn's her head to the right, seeing the Mandarin's crashing through the living room wall's. Sobbing she begin's to cry out for Lisa. The Armless men wobble in through the open back door, releasing the mist. 

"Lisa, no no no no no!"

Crawling backward's up the stair's Sherry reaches the top and run's to the left. Tear's streaming down her face she attempt's to open each door, only to have them locked. Slamming her fist multiple times into the last door, she slides to the ground crying. Hearing the roar's and screeches from the monster's attempting to climb the stair's, Sherry looks up from her hands to down the hall.