Losing Control of Your Mind.

"What are we gonna do about Chris and Cybil? They still haven't woken up yet." Jill gloomily says.

Leon looks at Chris and Cybil both leaning against the bus. He begins looking around the area.

"I think I know where we can leave them. Help me carry them." Leon says walking towards Chris. Rebecca grabs Cybils legs and Jill grabs Cybil by the arms and lifts her up. Leon throws Chris over his shoulder. They begin walking into the woods. 

"Why are we going in the woods Leon?" Rebecca softly asks struggling to lift up Cybil. 

"We are going to put them where I was hiding out at. Up there." Leon says pointing ahead of them onto the top of the trees.

"Wow! That's incredible." Jill says bewildered.

They begin walking towards an old wrecked up tree house, Leon gets to the long thick acorn tree. He sets Chris against the tree and begins to climb up the rope. As he makes it to the top, he drops down a tire swing. 

"Put Cybil on it. I'll bring her up."

"Got'cha!" Jill exlaims back. They carefully sit her on the swing, and Leon begins to pull her up. 

"While I'm doing this, get Chris ready!" Leon shouts down.

Rebecca and Jill carefully lift him up aswell. As Leon grabs Cybil off the swing he drops it back down. Leon drags Cybil into the house and lays her down on the carpet in the middle of the empty room.

"Leon!" Jill shouts up to him as Chris is mounted onto the tire swing. Leon slowly begins to pull him up. 

Jill then hears a crackle near them. She quickly pulls out her handgun and aims in the direction of the sound. Rebecca then does the same too. A fumbling figure running towards them falls to the ground and begins to shout. Quickly Jill and Rebecca dive behind a tree and listen:

"Please! Help me! Jill! Chris! Rebecca! Cybil! Anyone out there!? Please I need someones help!' The strange man continues to shout. 

"Is that? It couldn't be?" Jill says astounded. 

"Its Alex!" Rebecca shouts as she comes out from behind the tree shouting his name. Alex shocked at the sight of rebecca begins to sprint towards her. 

They run into each other arms hugging. 

"Thank god your alright! We were on our way to look for you!" Rebecca exclaims.

Jill scurries up next to them. Jill looks behind Alex searching for the other's.

"Alex?" Jill speaks softly as she lets go of him. 

"Yeah?" 

"Where's everyone else? I don't see them anywhere?" Jill ask's confused as she continues to look for Rain and Harry.

Alex looks down at the ground and wraps his arms around his self. He looks back up at them both staring intently at him. Suddenly Leon comes running to them and see's Alex, bruised and beaten up.

"What the hell happen to you?"He calmly asks.

"I'm fine, sort of. But that's not the issue at the moment, something terrible happen to Rain and Harry." Alex shouts out. Surprised they each look at one another worriedly then to Alex.

"What are talking about?" Leon questions him. 

Alex sits down on the ground, everyone does so as well.

"When we were scouting ahead, we were near the city walking through a park in between some buildings. As we were walking through they had stopped walking. I looked back at them, but they looked like they saw a ghost. There faces went almost white." Alex says as he shivers at the thought.