Chapter 10.

He looks at the time and grabs my hand. We says bye to his friends. I follow him outside and we walk to the car. I feel nervous and alittle drunk.

"What happened?" He asks.

"We talked about everything. " I sqy and scrunch my face up a little.

"What changed? " he's now looking at me and I can feel how intense he is.

"She wants me to move in with her. " I say in a quick breath.

"What do you want? " his eyes now watching my face.

"I want to keep you. I don't want to lose you. " I tell him feeling his loss as if its happening now.

"If we're not living together does that mean we're not together? " I feel his words go thru me and maybe I'm making a big deal out of nothing.

"I don't know. Im scared you will back track?"

"I will back track? " he asks looking at me. He looks amused.

"Yea, your just starting to get comfortable with my presence around you."

"I held your hand first Mia, when I got you off the bleachers. I feel like we have been moving fast for me. Ive never had a girlfriend and you have taken over a lot of my life in just three days. Baby steps Mia. I'm not going anywhere. " he runs his hand thru his hair.

"But I want to do more than hold your hand. I want to wake up to your face and hopefully soon feel your lips against mine. I want you to want me as much as I want you. " I tell him with the tears now running down my face. He pulls me close to him and wipes the tears off my face and wrapping an arm around my waist holding me against him.

"Do you want to move in with her? Do you think it would be the right choice for you? "

"I do think it would be the right decision for me. Your parents are great for letting me in but her family wants me to have the stability I've been looking for. I have put them off for a long time because I didn't want to hurt my mom and I felt like she needed me. But she doesn't need me. I can't be her punching bag no more. As much as I would love to stay with you and your family, Im not sure if it would work out."

"I don't want you to leave me either but I want you to do what's right for you. I will still see you in school. When are you moving in with her?"

"Monday. I wanted to spend the weekend with you. " I tell him. He lets me go and opens the car door for me to gets in.

We quietly go to his bedroom and close the door. I grab my pajamas and go to the bathroom. I change into my shorts and t-shirt. I brush my teeth and use bathroom quickly. I go back to the bedroom and Jake is sitting there in pajama pants.

"Sleep under the covers with me." I tell him climbing into the bed. He bites his bottom lip and nods. He turns off the light and climbs in. I pull him closer to me so that we are spooning. I wrap his arm around me. His body heat going thru my shirt.

"What are you thinking? "

"That I could get used to this. Just snuggle with me Jake." I say and feel his body fold around mine. His legs bent underneath mine. Blankets wrapped tight around us.

I wake up to his alarm clock and the presence of something hard pressed against my ass. His hand made it under my shirt and onto my stomach. I just smile to myself. I feel him go to move and let out a groan.

"Morning Jake" I say giggling thinking of his problem. I push my butt into it alittle.

"You think this is funny? " he asks and starts tickling my sides. I end up on my back as he climbs in between my legs holding my hands above my head. Still attacking my sides.

I try moving but he has me trapped. I cheat alittle and push my core up against him. I feel him pause. He's now realizing the position we're in.

He looks down at my face and I'm still waiting for his reaction. I then feel him push his hard on back against me. I can't help but close my eyes as my whole body pushes up against his. My body responding to his and my clothes feeling so heavy and in the way.

"You like the way I feel against you?" He asks and has a little smirk on his face.

"Uh huh..." I say biting my lip. He grinds into me a little more and I'm getting wet.

"You know this is considered moving way to fast."

"We haven't really done anything. "

"No? Oh okay.. are you sure because you look like you like this?"

"I need to touch you more... " I say wrapping my legs around his. He looks at me and lets go of one of my hands. My hand instantly goes to his face lightly touching down his cheek. He closes his eyes as I continue touching him.

He's so beautiful. From his long eyelashes to his deep brown eyes. His soft pink lips and his hard body. I reach up and lightly press my lips to his. His hands start roaming over me as he kisses me back.

His hand slips down the front of me and I feel him smile in the kiss. I know he can feel how wet I am without going into my shorts. He starts rubbing against the outside of my shorts and I let out a moan.

He slowly starts pulling away from me and I feel like crying. I was not expecting any of this but my body feels all built up wanting release. Like his pants. I then wonder if he did this on purpose.

He kisses me once more and climbs out of bed with his tent. He looks down and shakes his head as he grabs his clothes. I hear him in the shower trying to hurry up and get ready.

I get up and make his bed. Still feeling the tingles on my lips from his. I get my clothes together so I can go watch him practice. He gets out of the bathroom and I go to hurry up to get in as he smacks my butt.

I realize our relationship has progressed to another level. We're onto teasing. He's moving the relationship along but so far he seems okay with it. I just worry I might push him to move faster than he's ready.

Please vote and comment ♡♡♡♡