Chapter 12.

I climbed into bed while Jake went to group. I turned his tv on and just layed there. My body was sore. I wondered if my legs would work again.

"Hello Mia." Cindy says as she walks thru the door.

"Hi Cindy. "

"I thought you would be joining Jake at group?" She asks looking at me.

"I was going to but he got me to run laps with him and the team. My body feels like playdough. I feel like I will collapse if I try to move. It just hurts." I tell her.

"How many laps did you do?" She asks sitting on the corner of the bed.

"I ran all twenty. I have never ran so much ever in my life." I tell her smiling.

"That is alot. Are you going to do it again? "

"I think I will, maybe if I get good enough I can join the track team with my friend Candace. "

"Have you ever joined a sport or activity before? "

"No, I always wanted to but I didn't think my parents would let me so I didn't bother asking." I tell her. Its not really my parents not letting me, its them giving me money and rides to go.

"Well this will be something new to do then."

"Yeah and its exciting. Um Cindy. .. I won't be living here. I talked to my friend Candace and I will be moving in with her family this Monday. "

"What made you decide this?" She asks.

"She pulled me aside last night and we had a talk about everything. Her family is aware of my predicament. They have actually found me a couple times when it was real bad. They have spent years trying to get me to leave home and report my parents. I just couldn't do it. I was afraid of going into foster care. My only living grandparents and family are in Italy so I wouldn't have anyone." I take a breathe. "I really appreciate how you guy's welcomed me into your home. It means so much to me."

"Awe honey. It was no problem and we will be here for you if you need it." She says and comes over to hug me. "Well rest up. Are you guys having dinner with us? "

"We're meeting some of the team out." I tell her.

"Okay sweetie. " she says and leaves. I soon fall asleep.

I try to move but I can't. I feel fingers touching me. I slowly open my eyes and see Jake smiling at me. I close my eyes again as his hands start exploring my body again.

"Your not wearing a bra?" He says just rubbing his palms against my boobs. I feel them pebble up. He's now smiling more. Just playing with them thru my shirt. I try to push my core up and I realize he's straddling me. So I let out a low moan. He starts rolling up my shirt. Its now past my tummy. He watches my face but I keep my eyes closed.

He pulls my shirt up higher so my breasts are displayed. He pulls it over my head. He now starts playing with my breasts. Squeezing them and feeling the weight of them in his hands. He keeps his going from my face to my breasts. I just lay there with my eyes closed as he plays.

"Do you have to shower before we leave? " he asks. His fingers now tweaking my nipples. Pulling on them. I nod biting my lip. He gets off me and picks me up carrying me to the bathroom. He puts me on the counter and starts the shower.

He looks at me with my breasts completely nipped out staring at him. He comes back over to me and starts to pull my shorts off. Im not wearing panties. He looks down my stomach to between my legs. I seperate my legs giving him the full view. I lean back against the mirror fully naked.

He slides his hands up the inside of my legs. Still looking between my legs. His hands seperate my lips. His thumb slowly strokes up and down my clit. Circles around my pussy. I couldn't help but bite my lip. He suddenly slides a finger in me. I feel myself clench onto him as he tries to stroke his finger in and out of me.

His eyes get bigger as I can see him thinking of putting his dick in me. I can see how hard he's gotten with how tight his pants have gotten. He looks up at my face.

"I... uhh.." Jake starts with his finger still inside me.

"Yeah? "

"I really wasn't going to go this far. But I really wanted to see you naked and then when you opened your legs I couldn't help myself. "

"Jake, I'm yours. You can touch me. Im not shy about this."

"Are you sure? You like this?"

"I love this. Your hands feel really good on me." I tell him.

"Okay. " he says and goes back to touching me. I grab his and start moving his fingers against my clit harder and faster. I feel him slide another finger in me. Im moaning and I feel myself soaking his hands. I lean up and kiss him. Biting onto his lip. Within a couple minutes I'm cuming on his hand. My pussy pulsating on his fingers. My whole body vibrating thru the orgasm I just experienced.

"Wow... that was intense." He says as he pulls his fingers out of me. I grab his hand and suck myself off his fingers. His mouth dropping as he watches me. I then reach up and kiss him pushing my tongue into his mouth. Letting him taste me thru my mouth. He doesn't pull back. His hands go into my hair. Pulling me closer.

"Just think, soon you will be buried inside of me instead of your fingers." I tell him smirking. I get off the counter and into the shower. He looks at me one more time and leaves the bathroom.

I can't believe how fast this relationship is moving. I never expected to be dating someone and almost sleeping with him in one weekend.

Please vote and comment.  Let me know what you think.  I want to keep writing this and i feel like if there's no one reading it that I will lose interest and go back to reading.