Pain in the ass

Tia pov
"I cant believe you just shot me again!" Josh laughed loudly as i shot him in Halo "I don't know what I'm doing!" I chuckled as i ran into a wall "we're on a team, don't shoot me" Josh smiled "no promises" i smiled "holy shit" i cussed as i got shot "paybacks a motherfucker" Josh smirked "screw you" i elbowed his arm "hey now" he chuckled "what, i did nothing" i smirked as i continued playing. Josh paused the game and I watched as he reached forward and pulled his spoon out of the nutella, he smirked then pushed the nutella filled spoon on to my nose. "Really Josh.... Really" i couldn't help but laugh "what? I did nothing" he smiled "your right" i took the spoon off my nose and wiped some nutella on his nose. "Your such a pain" he wiped the nutella off his cheek and into my hair "hey... No... That was rude" i said as i took the other full spoon out of the nutella and plopped it into Josh's hair "the fuck bro" he said shocked "oops" i shrugged and smirked. Josh stood up and threw me over his shoulder "JOSH!" I screeched "awe whats wrong" he chuckled and started walking down the hall. "Put me down" i pouted, "whatever you say" he set me down in the shower "really" i glared at him as he turned on the shower. He smirked as he stepped into the water. "What do you think your doing" i smirked up at him "taking a shower" he lifted off his shirt and dropped it to the floor of the tub. "Your a pain in my ass" i took off my shirt and also dropped it to the floor. "You got a little nutella on you" he chuckled "where?" I asked "right here" he leaned in and kissed me.