Proposal

Isabella pov (a/n i don't know your last name/Middle name so enjoy the fake ones -SORRY!-)
"We should play a game" Matt said from the love seat. "What game?" I asked "umm" he looked around the room. "Out of place" he smirked "why the hell would we play out of place? We're adul-screw it lets play" I chuckled "Woo! Josh is first" Matt stood up from the chair and took my wrist pulling me out of Josh's grasp. "Ill call you back in when I'm done messing shit up" Josh chuckled as me and Matt stood in mine and Josh's room. "So. You and Josh are getting pretty serious eh" he smirked "um.. Yeah, we are" i smiled "ever think of marrying him?" He asked "I've thought about it a lot. But i don't think he does" i sighed and leaned against the door "who knows right. Josh's head is.... Full of weird shit" he smiled "READY!" We heard Josh yell "Come out with your eyes closed though! It's a bit obvious if you don't" Josh called me and Matt chuckled as i opened the door. We both covered our eyes as we walked down the hall to the living room "i swear to god if i hit something Matts dying" i giggled "Hey!" Matt chuckled "sorry Matt, you know i love you" i smiled "and stop" Josh instructed and i stopped walking, I stood there for a few seconds not knowing if i should move my hands or not. "open" Josh chuckled. When i removed my hands Matt was standing behind Josh holding up Josh's phone and Josh was down on one knee with a ring box out. My hand made its way up to my mouth as Josh began to speak. "Isabella Marie Jones. Will you marry me?" Josh asked with a goofy smile. "Yes" i said just above a whisper while nodding my head. Josh stood up and removed my left hand from my mouth and slid the ring on my finger "i love you" i smiled as happy tears rolled down my face, he wiped them away and kissed me. As we kissed Matt cat whistled and cheered. "My game idea was a success!" He chuckled "you knew about this" i said surprised once me and Josh broke apart "well yeah. Why do you think i brought up the game" he smiled proudly. "Now that you guys are engaged. Im going to leave so you guys can do... Things... That i don't want to know about. So farewell" Matt handed Josh his phone, gave us each a quick hug then left. Josh turned to me and picked me up bridal style "we're engaged" he whispered with the same goofy smile as he had before.