Such a child

"Hurry up Matthew" i laughed

"Calling me Matthew will only slow me down." Matt called.

"I just want popcorn" i groaned and buried my face into one of his pillows.

"Hit play" i heard Matt's footsteps and i lifted my head. I grabbed the remote and hit play.

Halfway through the movie Matt snaked his arm around my shoulders and i laid my head on his shoulder. I smiled and snuggled up to him slightly.

"Oh no a sex scene!" Matt laughed and held a pillow to my face. I laughed and pulled the pillow off my face.

"Your such a child" i leaned my head on his shoulder. "A very immature child" i smirked.

"Thank you" he smiled.

"Well in the case that your a child" i held the pillow to his face. "Sex scene! I cannot let your innocent mind be ruined!" I chuckled. Matt pulled the pillow away and pushed me down onto the bed.

"That was uncalled for" he smirked as he held my shoulders to the bed.

"This right here" i motioned between us. "was uncalled for" i chuckled.

"Well when life throws a pillow in your face you make an uncalled for situation." Matt said then made a confused face. "That made no sense" him and i said at the same time. We both started to laugh. When Matt stopped laughing i looked up at him.

"Whatcha thinking about?" I questioned as i looked him in the eyes.

"You" he stated then smashed his lips into mine.