The Question

Monica pov
"You get to watch side stage" Josh smiled as i was about to walk into the crowd "why? I never watch side stage" i chuckled "just do it" he smirked as he ran to his jack-in-the-box. "Have fun douche bag" i called after him, he stopped running and turned around just to finger me while smirking then he turned around and continued his journey to the jack-in-the-box.
I have to admit concert from side stage is actually pretty fun, nobody is pushing you, punching you, or rubbing up against you. I could get use to it.
The concert is almost over, they only have a few songs left. "How you enjoying the concert?" Kevvy asked as him and Anami stood beside me. One on either side of me "its cool from over here, how are you guys liking it?" I asked "it keeps getting better" Anami smiled. "For this next song, I'm going to be getting some help from a close friend of mine" i heard Josh say as he looked my way "are one of you going up there?" I asked the guys "sort of" Kevvy chuckled "Monica, come on up here" once Josh said my name, i stared at him in shock as i started slowly backing away from the stage "she's a bit shy" Josh chuckled. Kevvy and Anami came closer and they both hooked their arms with mine and lifted my feet off the ground. Im not the tallest person. "Guys put me down" i screeched as they started walking up the stairs to the stage "god dammit" i cussed as i moved my legs. Why must i be this short! I cant touch the ground! Ugh. "Thank you guys" Josh smirked as Anami and Kevvy set me down next to Josh. "I hate you" i mumbled as i looked at my feet. Josh chuckled and Brett handed me a mic. The music started and Josh began to sing.
"Everyone's around, no words are coming out. And I can't find my breath, can we just say the rest with no sound. And I know this isn't enough, I still don't measure up. And I'm not prepared, sorry is never there when you need it. And I do want you know I hold you up above everyone. And I do want you know I think you'd be good to me, And I'd be so good to you. I would."
He looked at me the whole time he sang and when it came to 'my' part i sang the best i could
"I thought I saw a sign, somewhere between the lines. Maybe it's me, maybe I only see, what I want. But I still have your letter, just got caught between someone I just invented, and who I really am and who I've become. And I do want you know I hold you up above everyone. And I do want you know I think you'd be good to me, And I'd be so good to you."
for the rest of the song me and Josh sang in perfect harmony
"Woahh You bring me higher. Yeah. I would. And I do want you know I hold you up above everyone. And I do want you know I think you'd be good to me And I'd be so good to you. I'd be good to you, I'd be good to you, I'd be so good to you..." Once we finished singing Josh looked me in the eyes and held the mic up to his mouth "Monica, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. I smiled and nodded. His smiled widened and he kissed me.