Ch.8 plane rides and a sick opening act?!?!

*page's pov*

So it is 4 in the morning... Yeah I am not happy at all. We are at the airport about to get on a plane to go to......Australia!!!
I am excited I get to see 5SOS!! I am rolling in a batman onesie and Liam is carrying me cause I gave up a while ago. Anyway we have boarded the plane here we go....

-skipping a boring plane ride-

So here we are in Perth I believe we will be traveling to see the boys then to a show in Sydney. We get off the plane and I already hear the screams great note my sarcasm... Urg these fans are crazy and hurtful, but I have to admit they are some dedicated mofos.

"NIALL MARRY ME!!"
"HARRY GIVE ME YOUR GRAVY!!"
Wtf gravy I look at Haz and his face is red I crack up laughing at that.
"LOUIS BREAK UP WITH EL SHE IS JUST A SLUT!!"
I shoot Lou a questioning look he just gives me the 'I explain later' look and I nod.
"OMG TAKE THAT LITTLE SLUT BACK TO THE ORPHANAGE AND ADOPT ME INSTEAD!!"
That was harsh...
"LIAM I LOVE YOU!!"
I mock that fan and run to Liam and fall on my knees dramatically "LIAM I LOVE YOU!!!" I shout and Liam falls to the floor laughing I join him that is until I hear...
"GET OUT OF THE BAND NIALL YOU DONT EVEN BELONG!!" I lost it right then.

I walked to the fans and shouted "HEY!!" They all went silent,"YOU PEOPLE STOP HATING ON THESE BOYS HATE ME AS MUCH AS YOU WISH BUT YOU CROSS THE LINE WITH MY FAMILY SO PLEASE STOP HATING ON THEM IF YOU ARE A TRUE DIRECTIONER THEN YOU WILL JUST BE HAPPY YOU GET TO BE CLOSE TO THEM SO I SUGGEST THAT YOU KEEP THE RUDE COMMENTS TO YOURSELF AND IF YOU CANT DO THAT THEN DONT LET THE DOOR HIT YOU WHERE THE GOOD LORD SPLIT CHA' BUT THANK YOU FOR THE NICE COMMENTS!!!!" I finis my rant and everyone is silent so I just walk to the limo waiting outside. And I wait for the boys a few minutes they are in the car.

"Thanks babe for sticking up for me." Niall says I give him a hug and kiss him on the cheek.

"Your very welcome NiNi bear I love you lots tater tots plus nobody and I mean nobody is going to hurt my family." I say and look him in the eyes so he knows I am telling the pure truth and he just gives me a Horan Hug.

"We love you too babe." Liam says and the boys agree. Then I get a FaceTime call from Cal.

(C. Calum P. Page)

P. Hey guys... Wow you look terrible are you okay?
C. Thanks-_- and no me and the boys are sick so I am sorry babe but you can't come see us today we don't want you sick.
P. It is okay I hope you feel better my carrot prince love you lots tater tots!!

Ends FaceTime

"Darn what do we do now they were kind of our opening act..." Harry says

"Yeah where are we going to get an act?" Liam says

Then I feel 5 pairs of eyes staring at me oh  Jesus please give me strength... "May I help you??" I ask sassy like

"Will you please be our opening act??" Niall asks they are all giving me the puppy dog eyes

"Dang flabbit fine whatever. Just put the eyes away they hurt they are to cute." I say giggling at the end.

"Thanks Baby P it means a lot!!" The boys shout oh dear Lord what have I gotten myself into??