Ch. 15 Home

*luke's pov*

We just got a call from uncle Si saying he is on his way over with big news... I hope it is about Paige... Me and the boys are going to re adopt her because uncle Si does not really trust 1D...

I don't think I would trust them either...

But nonetheless he is coming in fact he should be here in about 30 minutes...

*simon's pov*

I am at the airport in Sydney picking up Paige... I am going to adopt her myself and have the 5SOS boys be her guardians. Her parents were livid when they found out... Let's just say the 1D boys have a lot of making up to do. Paige's plane should be here any minute... Ahh here she is.

I gasp when I see her, the bastard who took her dyed her beautiful brown hair some ugly red color, she has lost weight and she did not need to, she has a cut along her chin, and she looks 5 not 12.

*paige's pov*

I get off my plane and look for Sim once our eyes meet he looks so shocked. I start running to him and he bends down and scoops me up and we cry with each other. Paps are snapping pictures left and right but I couldn't care less.

"Let's go see the boys!" I shout suddenly super excited. Sim laughs and we head to the 4 dorks house...

*at the 5SOS house*

Sim told me to wait in the car till he sends me a signal and I will sneak inside.

Five minutes later the driver tell me it is time to go... I walk up to the bright red door and walk in. I can tell that they are in the kitchen. I go into the black and white living room and sit on the couch. I got new clothes and such on the plane. My hair there are still spots that have red on the tips but it is mostly back to its brown bouncy curls. The boys are coming I hear sim telling them there is a surprise for them.

Here goes nothing...

"So boys I want you to adopt a child!" Sim says excited

"But si we don't want another kid we want Paige back..." Luke pouted.

"Yeah nobody could replace my baby P. " ashy said.

"I miss the little duck." Mikey bear said depressed.

"I wanted her to be apart of 5SOS.." Cal said

"Yeah uncle si we want her to join 5SOS." The boys said

"Well why don't you ask her yourself?" Sim said and I took that is my cue to walk out from behind the chair.

"Yeah boys you should ask first it is rude to just assume did your mother not teach you manners?" I said and the boys spun to my direction and ran at me and tackled me to the ground.

"WE MISSED YOU!!!" The boys screamed at me and I giggled.

"Get off your new band member i need food!" They seemed to notice my appearance now.. Yeah I am scared of me too.

"Baby what happened to you?" Ash asked his voice cracking.

"You mean you don't know?" I asked my eyes probably changing color...

"You have been on tour with the 1D boys right...?" Luke asked

"Sim I don't want to see them for a while they had no right to lie to my family on what was happening I bet they don't even care... Boys I was taken three months ago by my old body guard Lane." I said my voice going from angry to cracking with sadness.

"Oh my... We thought they would not let you talk to us..." Mikey said

"Well I need food we don't need to think about it, it is in the past." I said and we ordered pizza and watched movies.

*Louis' pov*

Janie is being such a big brat today that me and the boys took her back... Yeah a bit harsh but we want our baby back. I sit on the couch with the boys flipping through channels and we come across E! News and they are doing a report on how a girl came home today. She looks kinda like Paige... Except she is way to small with a cut on her face and blood red hair. The reporter start talking...

"This looks to be Paige Tomlinson.. Where has she been? Where is her dad Louis Tomlinson? And why is she in Australia and not the U.K.?" The woman says

My heart drops.

I start to feel the warm tears slide down my cheeks.

So much sorrow, so much pain

I just sit there and cry.

My baby is back home and I am going to take care of her.

*Paige's pov*

I am so livid at those five idiots!!! They had no right to lie about everything!!! My eyes are probably a ruby red. I just walk up the stairs and ring the idiots.

(L-Louis, P-Paige)

L- hello?
P-Louis what on earth were you thinking!?!?
L- baby girl!!
P-don't baby girl me you lied to my family! Do my parents even know? Why did you not tell them the truth? Why was I not good enough for you? You adopted another! I don't want to speak to any of you!!!
L-but baby...
P- no bye Louis
L-n...
*end phone call*