Ch.3 my kingdom shall stand

Picture of Page and her dress!!
*Page's pov*

I got all showered and GiGi did my hair and put my diamond crown on. I sent the crowns with GiGi she gave them to the boys I had them all wait at the bottom of the stair case. I picked them all suits with different tie colors and pins the knights have tiny sword pins and blood red ties, Luke has a animal pin with an animal print tie, Ashton has a cross drum stick pin with a treble clef tie, Michael has a smiley pin and a yellow tie with multicolored polka dots, the other three have crown pins while calum and sim have royal purple and Louis has a tie that matches my dress color and they all have matching gold crowns with different color gems. I start to decent the stair case none of the boys noticed they are locked in their own conversation until cal looks at me and his jaw dropped causing the others to turn around and all the jaws drop. I blushed and they bowed to me and I curtseyed back Lou held his arm out to my I linked my arm with his and we walked to the dining hall.

*skipping dinner*

Now we are about to do the ceremony there are bunches of people I don't know here and someone brought alcohol I have a bad feeling about this... "NIALLATOR!" I shouted as loud as I could over the people trying to find help I can not panic, I can not panic, I am panicking I don't know where the boys are there are drunk people grinding on me, they have ripped my dress, and spilt stuff on me. I quickly run to my room and start changing while crying. My emotions flair my eyes are ruby red now they have don it I quickly put on my batman suit yes I have one be jealous. And get the belt and put an air horn in there and my microphone. I quickly go downstairs when I hear a sickening crash I go down to see they have KNOCKED SIM OUT WITH MY MEMA'S VASE!!! THAT IS IT!!!!!

I grab my microphone and turn it on and put my air horn to it and it creates a deafening screech good thing I have ear plugs, everyone is starting at me a little angry and I don't care I bring the microphone to my lips and deadly calm I say "y'all have 10 seconds to get out of my castle before I call security and whom ever knocked out sim I will find you and it will not be pretty one.." People were to scared and shocked to move "TEN!!" I shouted and my guards came and there were more of them so they took all the people down to the basement and sim was taken to the medical room. I am giving these people a speech anger is filling my body rapidly. I get down there and everyone is watching me.

I start my butt chewing "I hope you are all happy with yourselves whom ever brought the alcohol and who was not invited consider yourselves BANISHED from my castle." I said with venom dripping from my voice and look to find my boys but they are not here my fury rages where are they??" You people should be so ashamed of yourselves this was supposed to be a party for me and my family and you ruined it you people destroyed my dress, my house, and have hurt my family. I am not a person who forgives easy unless you are not drunk or you are a family member of the boys you are banished this is my kingdom and I have the right to do so you will need to have your picture taken and your name taken and if I or the guards see you you are going to jail. Now if you do not apply to those but you need to be able to get to me or the boys then I wish you good luck and have fun sleeping on this floor." I look at the guards and say "take care of them I have to go to the medical room and look for the boys do you know where they are?" My personal guard lane answers "no love I am sorry please make sure you stay safe I will have will go with you my queen." He bowed and I nodded and went to sim.

*in the medical room*

*simon's pov*

I heard every single word I am crying because she loves us so much. She was crying I could tell I feel horrible that we let that happen. She walked through the door...