Ch.2 record lables and ms.Cowell??

(AN: I hope you like the story so far. If not I am sorry I suck at writing.. But here you go peeps!!)

*page Pov*

So we pulled up and it is still the same as I remember it my beautiful castle (picture on side) I got it when I was 5 I had a princess party don't judge me!! Anyway I already had everyone's things here, I had it cleaned, I had the pantry stalked, the animals placed, food prepared, security in place, and the boy's rooms ready and painted to there likings I got to know them on the plane ride.

"Wow I thought out mansion was nice." Harry said in awe

"Agreed lets go my carrot queen!" Louis said. We ran to the door me beating him of course I pulled out my key and placed it in turned it till it clicked and pushed the huge door open. That is when I saw sim he looked at me and knelt down and opened his arms I cried and ran in his arms he was crying too we hugged and I heard a click and the boys had tears too.
"Guys this is my like second dad Simon Cowell, Sim these are the gentlemen whom adopted me." The boys laughed and said "We know uncle Si he is our boss at SYCO records." They said and then it was my turn to laugh. "What's so funny?" Liam asked amused.

"Boys... I am the CEO of SYCO records I am Simon's boss." I said and the boys just stood there shocked.

"Let's go get lunch dear it is in the grand dining hall and then we can give the boys a tour." Sim said and I agreed.

"What's for lunch?" I asked sim "your favorite baby girl." Sim said "chicken Alfredo??" I squealed excited and grabbed sim's hand and we ran to the dining hall.

*skipping to tour cause eatin ain't that interestin*

So me and sim need to give the boys a tour because this place it huge so I call just the woman I need...

(G-Georgi P-Page) phone call

G- hello what do you need dear?
P- I need you to give my boys a tour in 10 min can you be here or send someone Gigi??
G- I will be there see ya!!
End of conversation

"Okay boys Gigi will be here in a minute and to tell you she is happily married so watch it." I said and I felt my eyes change to red so I looked at sim and he nodded and picked me up cause I am tiny, I love Simon I need to ask the boys about the last name..."boys may I ask y'all a question?" I asked politely."sure babe!" Liam said "canmylastnamebecowellitisokayifthatisnotokaywothyall." I said really fast."slower babe." Liam said bending down to my height cause they are Giants. "Can my last name be Cowell it is okay if y'all say no.." I trailed off to keep from rambling. "Sure Babe we were thinking the same since he is like your second dad haha we are okay with that in fact we were going to ask you haha." Liam said laughing at the end." THANKS LILI!!" I shouted.

"We want nick names too!!" Louis shouted in my ear I flinched a little to where it was not noticeable.

I pointed to him first and said "in my kingdom you are MyCarrot King!!" He smiled"outside you are Boobear!" I pointed to Harry "I shall call you knight curly in this castle." I said in a posh accent "out of this castle you shall be hazza bear!!" I pointed to Liam "in my castle/kingdom you are knight light year!!" He smiled really big I thought his face would break he really likes toy story... "Outside you shall be LiLi!" I pointed to Zayn"in this kingdom you are knight Van Gogh!" He smiled "outside you shall be Zanie or Zen!" He laughed and I pointed to Niall" you are in this kingdom known as my Niallator you are my #1 protector got it?" He smiled and nodded. "You boys together are my protectors." They nodded and I continued do with the 5SOS boys I pointed to Luke"in my kingdom you are my animal protector sir. Penguin got it??" He smiled and I continued" outside you are lukey!" He smiled I pointed to Ashton" you are my drum major you shall play with at most excellence." I said he nodded and I said" outside you are my wittle Ashy Washy." I giggled and he smiled I pointed to Michael "you are in this kingdom my personal entertainment." He laughed and nodded. "Outside you are Mikey!" I pointed to Calum "you have one of the most important jobs in the kingdom do you understand?" He nodded I continued "when me or my king are gone you are in charge you in this castles/kingdom are My Carrot Prince." He smiled bigger than Liam!! "Outside you shall be known as cal." I Finished until sim cleared his throat I looked at him and said "I saved the best for last sim in this kingdom you are my dad aka the retired Carrot King." He had some tears I had Liam help me he picked me up and walked to sim I wiped his tears." Outside you are only allowed to be called sim by me all others are ordered to call him Si or uncle Si." The laughed and nodded I hugged sim. He said "and in this castle/kingdom you are The Carrot Queen... Outside you are Our baby girl."I smiled and nodded and GiGi walked in.

"GiGi let's start!!" And she showed is around and such I snuck off to make dinner for the boys. I am going to make them dress up and stuff for their kingdom and we will do the knight thing and such I need to tell them that though hehe. I am making Fajitas with all the fixins and to celebrate a red velvet cake that is my mema's recipe. I finished dinner and the cake and went to find the boys. They were in the living room. "Boys be sure to dress as your kingdom part I have had your outfits placed in your room sim, Boobear, and cal I have your crowns in my room and yes they are real so please be careful same with the knight swords and such they are real pleas be careful." I said they nodded and got up to get ready. "DINNER IS AT 6 SHARP WE WILL EAT WITHOUT YOU!!" I got a bunch of 'okay's back and went to take a shower tonight is going to be awesome!!