Ch.10 Taylor and hospitals

*King Charlie's pov* (Paige's dad)

My baby girl I am so proud of her success and her progress. She will make a wonderful Queen one day and I know it. She may be young but me and Miranda (her mom) can see her potential. I can not wait till she is 19... I just hope she is careful with whom she trusts with her secret I have hired people to test her like Kayli she handled that situation roughly but we can work on that. Next we are going to have Harry date Taylor Swift because I know my little girl does not like her all to much. So let's see how this goes....

*Harry's pov*

I just got told by the king that to test his daughter I have to date Taylor Swift... Can I say she is just a annoying blond singer I mean for bloody sakes can she write about something else that break up/make up songs?!?!? Bloody Hell I have to do it...

*Paige's pov*

We are in America!! Tour is going great I don't preform often unless the boys need me but I go to the meet and greets all the time. Harry said he has a friend coming over... I honestly hope it is Ed sheeran I know that they are friends so... They are also joining for a bit of the tour. I am in my bed on the tour bus I am writing a letter for my dad and mom. They were not to happy about how I treated that girl and I think they are testing me I just hope they won't go to far...

"Paige babe my friend is here!!" Harry shouted at me

"coming!!" I said just as loud I put on my hoodie because it is chilly in here and walk to the living room thing.

And there she is

The one who helped ruin my life

Abusing me with her parents

Taylor Swift

I guess my gymnastics and boxing classes I took will be helpful...

I never told anyone about Taylor she has nearly killed me many times and I mean many times. I never told my parents or anyone I hate that bitch so much I cussed.

"Hi sweetie it is nice to meet you I have heard a lot about you Paige!!" Taylor said and tried to hug me I just flinched away.

"I can't say the same just stay away from me please." I say seething at the monster in front of me and the boys are in total shock.

"Paige Marie Tomlinson that is no way to talk to Harry's girlfriend." Louis said a bit angry at me

"You don't know her like I do and if you did you would not want to know her I am leaving." But before I could go Taylor dug her fake nails in my wrist and drug me outside. I don't know what is word the fact that I am alone with a person who abused me all my life pretty much or the fact that the boys just let her drag me.

"Listen here you little bitch you are going to act like you like me or so help me God I will kill you I won't fail this time." She said

"No you are not making my life hell again!!" I shouted back at her

*slap*

This bitch just slapped me oh hex nah!!

"OH COME ON TAYLOR YOU CAN HIT HARDER THAN THAT!!" I shouted knowing the boys could hear.

*punch, kick, kick, kick*

She broke my nose and I am pretty sure a rib my screaming was enough to get the boys.

"TAYLOR YOU MOTHER FUCKING CUNT TOUCH THAT GIRL AGAIN AND I WILL OPEN A CAN OF IRISH KICK ASS ON YOU BITCH!!!" Niall screamed he was the only one out here.

"Try me ass" Taylor retorted

*punch kick*

Taylor. Just. Hurt. Niall. Hell. No. Bitch.

I got up forgetting the pain for anger is raging through my body.

"You mother fucking bitch touch one of my family members and see how long you have till you are thrown in prison." I said because she never knew about my parents.

"Oh well then you better exclude Harry because my hands will be all over him." She said smirking by now my guards have us surrounded.

"Good luck touching him from a jail cell bitch." I said and waved at her and my guard captured her and the was arrested and charged with domestic violence to a child and she will be meeting my parents good luck bitch....

Then I blacked out

*Niall's Pov*

That cunt I got up and I just have a bruised cheek great -note my thick Irish sarcasm- I look at Paige and she has a bruised cheek too but she looks like she is going to.. Oh shit she needs medical attention like NOW!!! "HELP SOMEONE HELP CALL AN AMBULANCE HELP MY SISTER HELP ME PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!" I scream and run over to her I lift her shirt to check if she is bleeding and her entire stomach is black, purple, and blue but what is worse is one of her ribs are sticking out of her body and a deep Crimson liquid is running out of it I swear if I ever see Taylor Fucking Swift I am going to kill her.

"Excuse me sir but I called an ambwance for your swister." A little girl about 4 says and I give her a hug and thank her a million times then her mom calls for her to leave. Minutes later an ambulance is here and the boys are not out here yet oh wait until Si hears about this he is going to be pissed.

I run on the bus and say "I hope you fuckers are mother fucking happy!" And leave to get on the ambulance I hold her hand "please be okay baby girl" and we rush to the hospital.

*Liam's pov*
(Before Taylor drags Paige)

Of course Harry's girlfriend is Taylor swift  I am just shocked that Paige acted like that then I see Taylor grab Paige's wrist harshly and drag her outside oh well...

*enter a pissed leprechaun*

"I hope you fuckers are mother fucking happy!" Niall shouts then runs out and then I hear it. Sirens. Holy shit what happened!?!?  I look at the boys and they are realizing it too we get in a cab and rush to the hospital to find Niall.

"NIALL!" I shout I found him outside a room on the floor crying. "What happened to Taylor?" I ask and he tenses when I say her name I feel like I am forgetting something...

"Yeah Ya are forgetting you know what you asshole get the fuck out you obviously don't even care about what happened to her so get out of my sight before I have the guards take you" he said seething in anger Damn we did something wrong for Niall to be that pissed. Then a very Pissed/Scared looking Simon burst through the door.

"Simon what happened to Taylor why are you and Niall so pissed?" I question very confused by now the rest of the boys are here and Simon looks more mad than I have ever seen him holy shit...

"I am giving you asses three seconds to leave before I kick you out of the damn band and when you realize what's wrong it will be to late she is coming with me and Niall we shall be traveling separately from now on get. Out. Now." Simon said deadly calm and the others just bolted I was just standing there then it hit me it is not Taylor it is our daughter Paige.

"What she is our daughter Simon you can not take her!!" I said angry

"I already did you asses did not even care she could die did you know that Taylor that bitch kicked her and punched her. She has a fucking rib out of her body because you people did not help Niall tried but she knocked him out and you did nothing I am so disappointed in you lot." Simon said and I fell to my knees crying how could we let this happen??? I am so angry at myself I heard her scream too I thought Taylor was tickling her oh my I am so stupid.

All of a sudden a beeping sound rang out and nurses and doctors rushed into her room.

I officially fucking hate Taylor Swift.