Chapter 1: Pilot

"Don't touch that box, that has my glass vases in there." Said the mom.

"Fine, so I guess I'm don't here. I'm going to go fix my room and make it awesome." Leilani said.

Leilani got out of the moving truck and walked inside the house and went  up the spiral staircase and down a long hallway to her room which was the last door of the hallway in the center. She shut the door and sat on her bed and her phone rang.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Hey, Lani. How's L.A treating you so far?" Asked lani's best friend Leigh.

"It sucks. The beaches are beautiful but everything else sucks. I miss you and Brandon and Chelsea." Lani said.

"We miss you too." Leigh said.

"So have you met anyone yet?" Leigh asked.

"No, I haven't even started school yet. I haven't unpacked yet." Lani said.

"Well tell me soon as you do." Leigh said.

"You will be the first one." Lani said.

"Video chat me later." Leigh said.

"Copy that leigh." Lani said.

Lani hung up the phone and started to unpack.

*6 hours later*

After 6 hours later lani is finally done unpacking and her room was finished. Her room was black with purple stripes and her bed was tie dyed with light purple and blue and white. Her walk in closet was filled with colored clothes only a few black clothes. Her floor was hard wood and brown so she put a big black rug on the floor. Lani had a brown dresser for her other clothes and a working table for her computer and other electronics for school and talking to friends and another working table for her make up station that she barley uses.

"Lani time for dinner." Said lani's mom.

"Coming." Lani said.

*Leilani's POV*

I walked downstairs to the kitchen and sat at the kitchen table where my plate lies.

"So how's your room coming along?" My mom asked sitting down at the table.

"I hate the color of the walls, we are gonna have to plaint over them." I said.

"Ok, other than that, How is it?" My dad asked.

"Ok, I guess." I said.

I started to eat.

"Lani." My mom said.

"What?" I asked.

"We have to say grace." My dad said.

I held my hands up and they grabbed my hands and we said grace.

"God is great, God is good, Thank you for this food, Amen." We said.

Then I started to eat.

"So how you like L.A. so far?" My dad asked.

"We just moved in and I already hate it, I want to go back to New York where my friends are." I said.

"Well, Your dad got a promotion and we had to take it." My mom said.

"You could of let me in new York." I said.

"Your only 14." Said my dad.

"And your only 42 dad." I said and stood up.