Chapter 4: Deadly Dream

*Lelani's POV*

After my mom told me the story that I didn't believe, I went upstairs to go to bed early because I wasn't hungry because my mom had upset me. I took a shower and put on black pajama shorts and a black tank top with red lips kisses on it. I put my hair in a messy bun as always and then put lotion and deodorant on and then got on my computer and skyped call Leigh and she answered.

"Hey girl, Long time, No see, Chica." Leigh said.

"Sorry, I've been busy Amiga. Plus when I called you the first night I moved in you didn't answer, Amiga." I said.

"I was busy with work and dealing with my brothers and my step mom,Chica." Leigh said.

"Wow, Your step- mom still trying to ease your trust and respect?" I asked.

"Sí , Sí, Pero don't change the subject, Amiga. Why were you busy?" Leigh asked.

"I was busy with a Puta at school name serena." I said.

"That's it? No way, there's more, You don't just take crap from anybody." Leigh figured.

"I had some help, Chica." I said.

"Help? From a girl? Don't tell me you already found another ,Amiga?" Leigh asked.

"No, No ,More like Amigo." I said.

"Amigo? Amigo? You have a new amigo that is a Chico?" Leigh asked.

"Sí , Chica." I admitted.

"And he stood up for you against this puta serena?" Leigh asked.

"Sí." I said.

"He's a keeper." Leigh said.

"What?" I asked.

"Are you guys dating?" She asked.

"What, No." I said.

"He has to be your novio." Leigh said.

"Well, I think he's cute ,I guess. But I've heard some false rumors about him though." I admitted.

"What are they?" Leigh asked.

"That he murdered his whole entire family, And that he's a freak." I said.

"Woah, well, Just go with your gut. Its always right. Even though he might be psycho." Leigh said.

"Gracias, Amiga." I said.

"De nada, Amiga." She said.

"Well 'Imma head to sleep, girl." I said.

"Why so early?" She asked.

"Cause I gotta date." I said standing up from my chair.

I walked to my closet and grabbed an outfit for tomorrow night and put it on my chair.

"Because I gotta date with a psycho." I said and ended the call.

I shut down my computer and then turned off my flight and turned on my lava lamp then got into bed and went to sleep.

*The next day, Saturday*

"Good morning, sunshine." Said a voice.

I opened my eyes and  saw Xavier.

"What are you doing here my mom will kill you." I said.