Chapter 2: Questions

*Leilani's POV*

We walked for about 15 minutes without talking and it was boring then we arrived to this huge building that was rusty and old and broken down and it looked abandoned.

"This is your house?" I asked.

"Not exactly." Xavier said.

"Then what is it?" I asked.

"Its an abandon building that I always go to, Its a place where no one can find you." Xavier said.

"So what are we doing here?" I asked.

"To hang out and to get to know each other better." He said.

"But I thought we were going to your house?" I asked.

"We will but I could get in trouble too for skipping, so we are gonna hang out here if that's ok with you." He said lending his hand out for me to grab.

I was kinda spooked but I decided that what could go wrong. I grabbed his hand and we walked into the abandoned building.

"This place is dark and rusty................ But I weirdly like it." I said admitting it.

"I felt like you would." He said.

"So where are we heading?" I asked.

"I thinking that you can explore the building yourself then meet me right here in front of the door way." He said.

"Are you seriously gonna leave me alone in this building?" I asked.

"Your not alone." He said and walked off.

"Good to know." I said.

I walked upstairs and there were hallways with thousands of doors to it. I walked down every hallway but didn't open any doors. Then I went back down stairs even though this was a 7 story building. When I walked back downstairs  I didn't see xavier so I walked around downstairs and then saw a door to a basement. The door creaked opened and I slowly and gently walked downstairs to the basement. When I got down there it was rusty and dark. So I looked for a light and turned it on and then walked around the basement but I was kinda spooked. Then I heard someone walk pass me and when I turned around no one was there.

"Hello?" I asked.

No answer.

"Xavier?" I asked.

No answer.

"Ok, this is not funny anymore." I said.

No answer. I walked to around the corner and saw nothing. So I walked to the stair case and started to walk upstairs but was slammed against the wall and my mouth was covered by a man in a mask and I tried to screamed but I couldn't and I started to kick and punch but nothing worked so I decided to kick him in the balls. The man dropped to the ground and I got on top of him and punched him in the face repeatedly. Then after he wasn't moving I lifted up the mask and it was Xavier with blood on his face from me punching him.

"Xavier!" I yelled.

He smiled and laughed.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked still sitting on top of him.

"Because its funny." He said.

"How is this funny, I beat you into a bloody pulp?" I asked.

"It just is." He said smiling at me.

I rubbed his face to get the blood off.

"Why did you try to scare me?" I asked.

"Because I wanted to know if you get scared easily." He said.