12 | Tour

The bright sun shined on Naboo as Lydia followed Anakin into the small, isolated cabin that sat on the island. Lydia looked around at the beautiful structure, smiling.

"Naboo is truly beautiful." She said as she examined the walls. "And very colorful."
Anakin stood next to her. "I have a better and more colorful place to take you."

***

Lydia followed Anakin down a pathway when she noticed the colorful flowers that filled the field before them. She stepped into the grass, breathing in the scent.

"I like this." Lydia said suddenly as she let her hands drag through the soft petals. "The feeling of being free."
"I wish I could feel this free back on Coruscant." Anakin confessed. "You can't do the things you love, it's like it's imprisoned in my memory."

Lydia frowned before sinking down into the grass, sitting on her feet. She grabbed ahold of Anakin's arm, and he sank into the grass too.

Lydia stared at him, the stare was almost seductive. "Close your eyes."
Anakin did so, and Lydia smiled.
"Take a deep breath. Smell the fresh air and flowers, feel it seep into your lungs."

Anakin inhaled a breath, digesting the scent. He definitely wasn't used to being around anything floral.
"Listen to the birds." She said, causing herself to become relaxed.
The soft chirp caused Anakin to chuckle faintly.
Lydia smiled as she stared at him, taking in his natural beauty.

"Do you wish it were like this forever?" Lydia asked.
"I wish Jedi were allowed to enjoy certain things and situations." He replied. "Not us being selfish, but our own time. Not having to worry about the Politician's, armies, war, anything."
She frowned.

Anakin opened his eyes, staring directly at her lips. "And love who we want to love."
She fiddled with a flower in between her fingers, and she looked back at him. "It must be hard." She said. "Living like that."

"Some things are so unbearable." He sighed.
"Maybe one day the Order will fall into someone else's hands."

Anakin looked at the beautiful girl who fumbled with the flowers around her. "What about you?"
"What about me?" She asked.
He smiled. "What is it like being a Princess?"

Lydia sighed. "It's life-changing."
"I'm sure."
She rolled her eyes at his sarcastic tone. "You have to put your duties before anything. You have to make sure your people are safe and healthy, otherwise you get scolded for it." She explained. "And you have to make your alliance look professional."

"Wouldn't most women enjoy the treatment?" Anakin asked. "The clothes, the maids."
"I like to do things for myself." She said. "I have always hated having servants. It's lazy-like and selfish."
"I couldn't agree more." Anakin said. "Perhaps that's why I like you so much."

She smiled shyly and looked down at the ground. Even though those words slipped from his mouth, he didn't regret it.
"You are special." Lydia said. "Perhaps that's why I like you."

Anakin laughed and looked away, making Lydia smile widely. His blue eyes brightened from the sun, and Lydia found herself staring into them once again.

***

Lydia heard R2D2 beep as she stepped out of the other room, now in a silk night gown. Her long hair flowed down her back naturally, and she walked into the main room.

As Anakin spotted her, his eyes scanned her appearance. He watched her as she placed her lightsaber and belt onto the marble table. He cleared his throat quietly as he sat on the sofa.

"Goodnight, Anakin." She called.
He turned to see her standing in the hall. It is now, he thought.
"Goodnight."

Tricked ya dirty animals huh? XD
I love y'all, please continue to vote and comment x