17 | Kamino

"I do wonder why Kamino was deleted from the archives memory." Obi-Wan said to Master Yoda. "Who would have erased it?"
"Jedi, it was." He answered. "But who, hmm?"

Obi-Wan stroked his beard as be thought. They walked down the corridor, and towards the exit of the Temple.

"I will be heading to Kamino, Master Yoda. I will send a hologram once I receive any information."
Yoda gripped his cane with both hands as he looked at Obi-Wan. "May the Force be with you."

***

Obi-Wan lifted the hood of his cloak as he stepped into the pouring rain on Kamino. It never stopped raining, and it was dark.

Obi-Wan removed his hood as he stepped inside of the bright building, he looked up at the Kaminoan that walked towards him; Taun We.

"Master Jedi. The Prime Minister has been expecting you." She said.
"I'm expected?" He asked.
"Of course, he is anxious to meet you. After all these years, we were beginning to think you weren't coming.. Now please, this way."

Obi-Wan followed the tall creature down corridors, eyeing everything around him.
Once two doors slid open, Lama Su stood from his seat.
"May I present Lama Su, Prime Minister of Kamino." Taun We announced to Obi-Wan.
"And this is Master Jedi.."
"Obi-Wan Kenobi." He answered.
"I trust you are going to enjoy your stay." Lama Su spoke.
As a seat lowered, he held his hand out. "Please."

The two seated, and Obi-Wan looked at the male Kaminoan.
"I have come here to ask if you know a man by the name of Jango Fett?"
"Ah, Jango. Jango lives here, we allow him to leave the outer rim if needed."
Obi-Wan pressed his lips into a firm line. "Do you mind introducing him to me?"

Taun We looked at Lama Su, and he nodded.
"Certainly."

***

Obi-Wan was lead down another bright hallway, and slowed down as Taun We turned. A door slid open, and they stepped inside of the apartment-like structure.

A young boy stood, glaring at Obi-Wan with concerned and rude eyes. Taun We leaned down to his height. "Young Boba, is your father home?"
He nodded and walked past the two. "Dad."
Seconds later, a man stepped inside from one of the rooms, adjusting the sleeve to his shirt. He stared at Obi-Wan bluntly, and Obi-Wan bowed.

"Welcome back, was your trip productive?" Taun We asked.
"Possibly." He answered, still staring at Obi-Wan.
"This is Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi."
"You're clones are very impressive, you must be very proud."
"Possibly."
"Ever made your way as far as the interior as Coruacant?" Obi-Wan asked.
"Once or twice." He answered.
"Recently?"
"Once or twice." He answered again.

Jango turned to his son. "Pack your things. We're leaving."
As Boba walked down the hall, he pressed the button on the wall, and a door slid shut so that Jango's gear was hidden.

"Do you know of the Princess of Alderaan, Lydia Capenella?"
He shrugged.
"Or have you seen her in person?" Obi-Wan asked, circling the man.
"I might've." He answered, not meeting Obi-Wan's gaze.

***

Jango Fett hurried across the platform as he tossed things up to Boba; on the ship. Now dressed in his gear, he was able to be ready to fight once he seen Obi-Wan.

Activating his lightsaber, he leaped forward, blocking the blasts from Jango's blaster rifle. Bona ran onto the ship, turning it forward.

Obi-Wan jumped in time as shots were blasted towards him from the ships turret. Boba stuck his tongue out in concentration, only to stop firing when Jango ran by.
Using his rocket pack to fly into the air, he fired his grapple, and it wrapped around Obi-Wans hands. He quickly reacted by yanking it, and Jango rolled over the edge.

"Oh no, not good."
He huffed as he was pulled with him, and he tried to stop himself.

A sharp saw-like machine expanded from Jango's gear, and cut through the grapple. He flew up as Obi-Wan fell, dangling from the chord.

Obi-Wan Force jumped onto the platform, only to see the ship flying away.

Pulling his comlink out of his pocket, he formed a hologram message to Anakin.

"Anakin! I am on Kamino, and the Council is right; Jango is the assassinator. You must bring Lydia back to Coruscant immediately."

And with that, he quickly climbed into his fighter, listening to R4 beep.