{ 53 }

Today is the day Jungkook was released. None of the members knew how they would tell Jungkook about Jimin.

'How would he react?'

'Can he accept the fact that he's gone?'

'Will he be fine after?'

Those few thoughts were going through the members' mind.

Suga was depressed ever since Jimin left.

V spent everyday crying.

Namjoon was caught up in all of their sweet memories with the boy.

Jhope watched YouTube videos of him and Jimin dancing together, over and over again.

And Jin, unlike the rest, he tried to stay strong. The other members need his support.
_

"Welcome back, Jungkook.."

Jin forced a smile. Fortunately, the latter fell for it.

Jungkook looked around the hotel room, somehow sensing that something was different. Absence. The absence of someone.

"Where are the rest?"

Jungkook asked.

"They're waiting for us in the room.."

Jin simply replied.

Jungkook nodded before following the older boy towards the room. He scanned the room carefully and noticed that someone was missing.

"Where's Jimin hyung?"

Jungkook questioned the members, now curious about the presence of Jimin.

All of them just looked at each other, debating on whether or not they wanted to tell the younger boy.

"Jungkook... I know this might be hard to accept... But..."

Namjoon trailed off.

"But? What is it hyung?"

Jungkook starting to get frustrated at the fact that his hyung was dragging the answer.

"He's gone. Gone forever."

Jungkook felt his whole world crushing down. Everything went blank.

'W-why did he leave? I-I said I l-loved him b-back...'

Jungkook's heart whimpered.

He fell to the floor feeling like everything he had achieved in life came crashing down.

"I should have treated him better... When I had him... I should have treasured him more.."

Jungkook cried on the floor.

The other fell silent. They didn't know what to say or do to comfort the younger boy.

'Maybe we weren't meant for each other after all...'

++
Update <3 okay so... There is still a lot more chapters to go so don't worry. This book isn't ending any sooner..