IMPORTANT.

hello to everyone who has been a loyal reader/supporter of this book, i would like to thank you all so much. im really touched by all the support this book has gotten since 2 March 2016.

its been more than two years that i have been faithfully updating this book, mainly because i feel a very strong connection with it.

as everyone knows, this book has jikook as the main ship, with a little bit of namjin, vhope and ft.yoonmin, so overall its a jungkook x jimin fanfic.

this book also involves the appearance of tae's feelings for jungkook at the beginning which led to a slight shading of the taekook/vkook shipping.

personally, i feel that everyone has their own  favourite shipping and mine happens to be jikook/kookmin.

i have no offense if people dont ship jikook/kookmin because everyone has different opinions, but i take offense once discrimination happens.

i have been reading that jikook stans and vkook stans has alot of tension compared to other otp stans.

honestly, if you ship vkook/taekook, good for you and im glad youre happy but please do not message me to tell me which ship is real.

note that im a full jikook stan and i dont need people to rub it in my face that your ship is real because everyone has their own personal preference.

lastly, DO NOT SHADE SHIPS. you dont like a certain ship, just shut up. dont hate on that ship just because you dont like it, spare others a thought.

thats all, sorry for the rant.

— author nim.