Chapter 24 *Last Chapter*

Miria's Pov

I was still mad at Ren. And it's been 3 months. I have frequently visited her to let her know where her place is. I didn't beat her physically, but verbally, that's a different story.

I was in the middle of a mission right now, alone, with no Shika. Well, not alone. Mimi was with me, of course. But she was heartbroken without her pups. I found the man I was sent to kill and killed him swiftly. When I returned to the village, Shikamaru was gone.

Rewind 3 hours earlier Shikamaru's POV

Miria was just sent on a mission. She was to assassinate this rogue ninja. I was at home staring at my ceiling when I heard my window open. I grabbed my kunai. Miria may be fast. But not that fast. I looked and it was her aunt, covered in blood.

"Hello big boy. I missed you." I froze.

"Get out of my house." She stepped closer. Troublesome women.

"No. I haven't liked how my niece has been treating me. I want some revenge. If she's going to make my life hell, I'll repay the favor." She started to do some hand signs, and then I blacked out.

>>FFWD 3 hours>>

I woke up in a dark cave. Looking around I couldn't tell anything that looked familiar. What a drag.

"Hello sleepy head." I looked and there was Miria's aunt. "I was wondering when you'd wake up." She was holding one of my kunai. "I'm going to love gutting you like a pig. But first-" She let her kimono slip off herself. "I'll have some fun teasing you."

Miria's POV

"What do you mean gone?!"

"What I just said. Gone. He's been kidnapped."

"By who!" Tsunade looked away from me. "Who!"

"Ren." My heart stopped.

"Ren?"

"Yes. She-"

"How could you let her out?! Or escape?! What is wrong with you?!"

"Miria I know you're upset. Let me-"

"Upset?! What the FUCK makes you think that? I have to find him."

"Miria wai-" And I was gone with Mimi.

"Sorry Mimi. I know you miss your pups, but we have to find Shikamaru and I can't do it without you." I heard a male bark and turned. It was Kiba.

"Miria." I stopped. "Wait."

"Kiba I-"

"We're the Inuzuka Twins with a mission." I smiled.

"This should be easy right Mimi" I said weakly.

"Yeah come on Akamaru!" Kiba said.

"Inuzuka twins are ready to go!" We both said and did our pose.

"Now let's go!" We hurried and I used my nose to find Shika. "Shh." We stopped outside of a cave and heard a scream. "Shika!" I scream/whispered.

"Let's go." We snuck into the cave and saw my aunt, naked, slowly cutting into Shikamaru's stomach. Without thinking I started my hand signs while I began to become covered in orange chakra. "Miria?"

"Ryujin Inu Bakuhatsu No Jutsu!" And I transformed and stepped forward. "Back off bitch!" Ren turned around, taking the kunai out of Shika.

"Well hello darling."

"Get away from him!"

"Him?" Ren walked over and laid a big one on his lips, and I saw her tongue go down his throat. My tail slithered around and grabbed her leg, ripping her off Shikamaru and holding her away from him.