Met Online

I was sitting in my room doing my homework when all of a sudden there was a sound from my phone saying I had a notification. I looked down and saw my Facebook app had a notification.

*New Friends Request*

Huh that's weird. I haven't met anyone new to give my Facebook too. I only have my friends and family on there. I shrugged not really caring and deciding to check out who this person is.

Username: Alex Boyde

Location: Miami, Florida

They don't even live here! How would they know me? Eh who cares.

I shrugged and accepted his friends request. He probably misspelled someone's name and accidentally added me. Wait, it might be a guy, his name sounds like it.(No offense to any girls that might have Alex as a first name.)

Not even 10 seconds later and a messaged pop up. I looked down and surely enough it was from Alex.

Alex- Hey.

Me- Hi. Umm I think you got the wrong person.

Alex- huh? O.o

Me- I don't know anyone named Alex that is from Florida.

Alex- What's your name?

Me- Jasmine

Alex- Then I am not wrong. One of my friends have you and dared me to add you.

Me- Oh well you did the dare you can delete me now. Bye✌🏽️

Alex- Lol, okay.
~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~
I am sorry that this is short since I'm just starting out. It will get longer as I go on with the book. Thanks for the support!!!
Please like, comment, and add the book. YOU CAN FOLLOW ME ALSO I FOLLOW BACK SOMETIMES.

Copyright © All Rights Reserved