chapter 9

~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~
After helping Alex get up off the ground we decided to go into the water.

Alex had to strip down into his boxers and took his shirt off. Man does that boy have a body. Don't judge.

When we were walking into the ocean the sun was setting. I walked ahead of Alex and just stood there watching the sun slowly make its way down as the moon was coming out.

Little did I know, Alex was behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist looking at the sunset. You're probably thinking, there is nothing wrong with him having his arms wrapped around you.

You're wrong.

He picked me up, threw me over his shoulder, and threw me in the water.

I acted like I couldn't swim and held my breath. I swam behind him and grabbed his hand from behind. I saw from underwater that he jumped and turned around.

"Oh my godness! Don't you ever do that to me again Jasmine!" He yelled.

"Sorry. You shouldn't have thrown me in." I frowned.

"I'm sorry. Lets go home, we have school tomorrow." He said.

I groaned but still started making my way to the car. Like the gentlemen he is, he opened the door for me and let me in.
~¤~¤~After car ride~¤~¤~
" I'll see you in the morning." I said to Alex giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Okay." He answere.

I walked up the porch steps and went inside. Seeing as nobody was downstairs or appeared to be awake I just went upstairs and straight to bed.
~¤~¤~Next Day~¤~¤~
I woke up this morning not feeling the best but figured I was okay.

I took a shower and got ready for school. After I was done with everything, I grabbed my stuff and was headed off to school.

I decided to walk and enjoy the fresh air instead of getting a ride from my dad or Alex.

It took me about 20 minutes to get to school by foot which was a good time for me.

~~

I walked into the school and went straight to my locker.

Making my mistake of keeping my head down, I bumped into the "queen bee" of the school. Tiffany Brown.

"Ugh watch where you're going ugly." She snarled.

"Yeah I'm the ugly one. Did you smash a cake on your face this morning?"

"OOOOH" I turned around and saw that we drew a crowd.

"Ugh whatever. This isn't over."

"I'm getting the last word, so I think this is over." I said turning around and walking off.

"Jasmine!" I heard a familiar voice call out.

Looking back I saw Alex coming after me.

"Alex!" I yelled back to him as he caught up to me.

"I didn't know that my girlfriend was so badass." He said smirking.

"Well now you know." I said looking up at him smiling.

"I learn something new everyday" He said kissing my cheek.

"Yup. Lets go, we gotta get to class." I said rolling my eyes as the bell rang.

We started to walk down the hallway hand in hand making our way to 1st period.
~¤~¤Lunch¤~¤~

Walking into the cafeteria I didn't go to get any food. Instead, I went straight to a table.

You see, although we have only had 4 periods today and 2 left to go, I am exhausted. I absolutely, positively hate school with a passion.

Alex came from tbe lunch line and sat down beside me.

"Hey baby girl." He said kissing my forehead.

"Hey," I said smiling tiredly.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah. I'm just super duper tired." I sighed.

"Well, you want me to take you home?" He asked.

I looked at him and nodded.

"Okay. Come on." He said.
~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤
I know it was a short chapter, I tried.

As every other chapter please, like, comment, and follow.

Be kind to one another. Peace!