Chapter 4

Picture of Sean O'Donnell playing as Alex^^

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Alex's P.O.V. (Surprise!)

(Before Jasmine sent him the picture)

I woke up and looked at my clock to see it was 6:30 and I needed to get ready for school. I went to my dresser got out a navy blue striped shirt, dark blue jeans, and my navy blue vans.

After I took a shower I got dressed and went downstairs to where my mom was making pancakes. I went up to her and kissed her cheek and sat down at the table.

"Morning mom," I said.

"Morning Alex. Did you sleep well?" She asked.

"Yeah it was ok." I answered.

"Ok, well here you go" she said as she gave me my breakfast. 

*~after breakfast~*

I went upstairs and started to get all my bags for school. I looked at my phone and decided to talk to Jasmine.

Me- hey

Jasmine- hey

Me- so how about that picture now

I smirked as I sent that.

Jasmine- lol ok let me send it

*~Picture Message~*

As I opened up the message I was truly shocked because I had never seen anyone so beautiful before. 

Me- wow

Jasmine- what am I uglier thank you thought?😜

Me- heck no... You're beautiful 

Jasmine- you know you haven't sent me a picture of what you look like

Me- I'll do it tomorrow I don't have a selfie of myself yet

Jasmine- I see, sounds just like what I said to you yesterday

I laughed as I read the message.

Me- yeah...whatever 

"Alex!! Come on we have to get you to school!" My mom yelled from downstairs.

"Alright I'm coming!" I yelled back.

Jasmine-'umm I gtg to school. See ya

Me- same. Bye

I put my phone in my pocket as I made my way downstairs and outside to my moms car.

I would have said bye to my dad if he was actually here. He left us when I was 6 because he found someone else. Haven't seen him since then but my mom doesn't care, she thought it was for the best.

*~*~At School~*~*

I walked into the school, got my schedule and went to my locker. I put my combo in and put my stuff in there. As I was walking down the hallway the school slut, Tiffany came walking down trying to catch up to me. Since she's in 5 inch heels and she can't run in those I figured I would walk faster.

"Alex wait!" She yelled from where she was only making me walk faster. "Alex, baby!" 

"Leave me alone Tiffany! You're annoying!" I yelled back. I still heard her heels clicking so I started to run to my class and in less than a minute I made it. Wow I was saved.

I saw my friend Ryan in the back of the class and walked up to him. 

"What's up butler?" I asked.

"Nothing much, you?" He asked.

"Eh, just got run down by Tiffany,"'I shuddered.

"Aw man, don't be like that. She can give you a good time," he winked.

Gag.

*~After School~*

I saw my moms cars and got in. Once we got home I went to my room dropped my stuff and went to the kitchen to get something to eat. After I ate I went back upstairs and started to watch tv. 

About an hour later my phone flashed showing a Facebook notification. 

Jasmine- hey are you online?

As I read the text I couldn't help but be happy that she text me first.

Me- hey. what's up buttercup?

Jasmine- Nothing much just got home

Me- didn't school let out about an hour or two ago?

Jasmine- yeah I thought my dad would've picked me up but he had a meeting and didn't tell me so I walked home instead

Me- Oh I'm sorry

Jasmine- it's fine 

Me- eh

Jasmine-'remember to take a selfie tomorrow!

I chuckled to myself as I read the message.

Me- how could I forget

Jasmine-exactly 

Me- lol well I have to go. I'll see you later princess

Jasmine- Aww ok. Bye prince 

I smirked as I read the text.

Me- lol nice. We belong together 

I smirked as I sent the text and laid down on my bed. I turned on the tv and I soon started to fall asleep.

*~*Morning*~*

I yawned and stretched as I woke up the next morning. I picked up my phone from my nightstand and turned it on and saw a text from Jasmine.

Jasmine- you best be sending the picture now

I laughed as I saw the message and took a picture of myself and sent the picture.

It took about 2'minutes before she responded.

Jasmine- wow. You're cute

Me- why thank you same to you.

"Alex! Come down real quick I need to talk to you!"

"Ok! Be down in a second!" I yelled.

Me- be right back my mom needs me.

Jasmine- aight

I shook my head and smiled as I read the message.

I walked down stairs and saw my mom sitting on the couch and walked up to her. I took a seat and looked at her waiting for her to talk.

"Umm honey, we are moving." She said quietly.

"Ok mom" I said.

She looked at me almost looking surprised, "you don't mind?" She asked.

"No, of course not. Where are we moving?" I asked.

"We are moving to California." She answered.

"Ok. I'll go start packing." I said as I got up.

"Ok honey," she said.

I walked upstairs and started packing. New life, new friends, new school. Here I come.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. As promised it was longer. 

Do you think they will finally meet? Read on to find out. Thanks!